What's new

Crackdown on staff abuse!

Yes I complained. But if it is in my power I would have allowed every post. you know after long fighting, you will see that the person with who you are fighting, you stated missing him. And also somehow you started respecting him.
I dont know what you are talking about...I never insulted abused anyone here. So there is no Question of fighting??
I am supporting indian rightful demands since first day of my entry here.............and you reported against me...o_O

Thank you for pointing that out. I personally am not inclined to do what I do as a moderator and some of the things I do and have done here, really are not and don't have to be part of my job description.

Please don't be fooled, a mod team of about 10 running a forum of 50k plus is no joke.
And I'm not doing it for the money either, I like this forum, I like it's members and I gain form it in the same way as you do.

You should really see my inbox sometime and then ask yourself whether what I'm doing is for personal benefit.

There are many idiot Pakistanis, many whom I ban.
The problem however is, that there are little to no suicide trolls from our end.
95% are Indian and come here witht he sole intend to provoke, completely disregard rules and say what they wnt and get banned.

Am I biased? Of course I am, I'm only human.
Am I unfair? I don't think so, you can ask your own countrymen who've inboxed me, who've dealt with me whether I've been fair, whether I've listened to them and helped them.
I agree my dear, give us poor moderators a break.

I have never doubted your personal integrity, all your posts show very high maturity and have no hesitation to say that you are one of the best pakistani posters.Apart from that i agree with everything in your post, accept the part where you state that no of Indian trolls are greater than Pakistani's, but we can agree to differ there.

I dont know what you are talking about...I never insulted abused anyone here. So there is no Question of fighting??
I am supporting indian rightful demands since first day of my entry here.............and you reported against me...o_O
hell no Indian mod.. he/she will screw us first..
unless of course I get to be the mod... :devil:

Folks, discussions on other forums is banned.

I have never doubted your personal integrity, all your posts show very high maturity and have no hesitation to say that you are one of the best pakistani posters.Apart from that i agree with everything in your post, accept the part where you state that no of Indian trolls are greater than Pakistani's, but we can agree to differ there.

That is very kind of you to say, your compliments are much appreciated Okay, let's agree to disagree.
If only I could show members a days work, you see Indians and Pakistani are no different, both as bad as each other when it comes to trolling, this as it happens to be a Pakistani forum, Indian trolls are the natural trolls. The nature of Pakistani trolls here is different to some Indian trolls, ie the suicide trolls/multiple ID/false flag brigade.

Nevermind, let's agree to disagree then. :)

hell no Indian mod.. he/she will screw us first..
unless of course I get to be the mod...
Time is near....I see Our Moderators melting bit by bit . Stick to your Guns, I support You / Jaunty & Ranjeet next moderators...bcoz Iam new i dont know much about others:tup:
Dont worry, the day will come in your lifetime when we will see an indian mod. The problem is when the time is conducive to it. Till then lets work on appreciating that there is a "Pakistani" forum where all are welcome, especially Indians. Or you could direct me to an Indian forum where I as a "Pakistani" am welcome with a side order of little bit of disrespect. It wont hurt me.
I think they are right, Some of their members are here for many years. Iam new here but i understand instinct of many FELLOWS.
""Aeronaut / Emmie/ Jungiibaaz or Else are GOD FATHERS OF THAT FORUM ""- they have all the Pilot Indicators in front of them - they can better judge who will the next Indian Mod.

Slur of Injustice by Indian side tears me apart....I dont know why our senior moderators wont understanding that
One More Point:
In our Islamic Traditions we give respect to our Guests

Last edited:
@Anoushirvan I want everybody to be treated equally, I dont want any respect because of nationality, I have been banned many times, deserved it a few times and did not deserved othe times.
I agree lots of Indian members are abusive, they should be shown no mercy, same applies to pakistanis, turks or iranis.
anyway good to know you get along well with others.

This forum is so flooded with Indian trolls that it has become impossible to have a normal discussion.

lol at Indians feeling discriminated. This forum has more Indians then Pakistanis

Back
Top Bottom