What's new

Crackdown on Sheesha cafes should be done?

UmarJustice

New Recruit

Reaction score
People are going after them.
Following the directives of District Coordination Officer Naseem Sadiq, the Town Municipal Administration Data Gunj Bakhsh Town raided a number of Sheesha Cafes on Wednesday. During the operation, led by Town Municipal Officer Qamar Islam, the TMA sealed two cafes and arrested eight culprits. An FIR has also been registered with the Riwaz Garden Chowki. At least 8 huqas were also seized during the crackdown. Separately, Naseem Sadiq stated that citizens had taken a breath of relief on the issuance of computerized domicile and now they were getting computerized domicile at their door step within two days of application submission at DCO office. He stated that as many as 262 applications for obtaining domicile had been submitted by citizens in DCO Office and 190 out of total, had been posted on the given addresses of applicants. He further revealed that no extra charges were being received on computerized domiciles. An amount of Rs.200 is being charged from the applicants through submission of Bank Challans in the National Bank of Pakistan, he added.–Staff Reporter

Crackdown on Sheesha cafes

sheesha is arab culture. they shouldnt pollute the indian culture of the subcontinent. has to be banned

those bastards using sheesha should be captured and given place on magznes so that they may got a great responce from society
this will stop many other shareef sheesha khors……

Pretty stupid idea. You can just buy them from outside and bring them back. People will still smoke it if they want to smoke it. Just like booze -- people will drink it if they want to drink it

what's the point of living if you cant make your own decisions and then accept the consequences for them....isnt that the whole point of "life" ??

me personally - i have nothing against it. But then again ive been a smoker for the past 12 odd years so im not exactly a great inspiration for anyone. Shisha is something you dont do everyday (i sure wouldnt suggest it)

but just once in a while.....youre better off banning naswar or trans-gender people since those are guilty of more health problems and diseases

sheesha is arab culture. they shouldnt pollute the indian culture of the subcontinent. has to be banned

that's quite possibly the stupidest thing i've ever heard

it's like saying ban hamburgers because they are western culture

by the way, the topic is about Pakistan and we dont have "indian culture" here

Pretty stupid idea. You can just buy them from outside and bring them back. People will still smoke it if they want to smoke it. Just like booze -- people will drink it if they want to drink it

what's the point of living if you cant make your own decisions and then accept the consequences for them....isnt that the whole point of "life" ??

me personally - i have nothing against it. But then again ive been a smoker for the past 12 odd years so im not exactly a great inspiration for anyone. Shisha is something you dont do everyday (i sure wouldnt suggest it)

but just once in a while.....youre better off banning naswar or trans-gender people since those are guilty of more health problems and diseases

that's quite possibly the stupidest thing i've ever heard

it's like saying ban hamburgers because they are western culture

by the way, the topic is about Pakistan and we dont have "indian culture" here

there is no pakistani culture .. its indian culture for most of pak (punjab and sindh) paktunistan is a different nation so not exactly indian culture.
but that aside, hookah shukka is some arabic pot culture. has to be thrown out with all other imports of arabia , bad country.

Yes shesshas should be banned completely and should be complete crackdown Sheesha cafes not only destroy health but also have become centers of vulgarity in Pakistan

............ :lol:

Yes shesshas should be banned completely and should be complete crackdown Sheesha cafes not only destroy health but also have become centers of vulgarity in Pakistan

Sheesha is bad for health, should smoke cigs with weed, its perfectly healthy and relaxing :drag:

@Armstrong this is the man, if you want quality stufff, aik dam Quetta say freeeeeeeeeessshhh :D

Last edited by a moderator:
there is no pakistani culture .. its indian culture for most of pak (punjab and sindh) paktunistan is a different nation so not exactly indian culture.
but that aside, hookah shukka is some arabic pot culture. has to be thrown out with all other imports of arabia , bad country.

Time for Indian culture was a wraps after 1947.

Get your brain straight.

Time for Indian culture was a wraps after 1947.

Get your brain straight.

my brain is straight. how do you swing.
again, there is nothing called pakistan culture. its basically punjabi culture which is same as the punjabi culture in india.

yes sheesha should be banned

infact any sign of wahabism should be perma banned

hijab should be banned too and the women should be encouraged to have shadar or dupatta

WTH, I love Sheesha.

Instead of going after Sheesha cafes they need to shut down the Murree Brewery and prosecute vendors of alcohol in the country.

Ultra-conservatives at their best!
Trying to make Pakistan more boring!
How is banning sheesha gonna solve anything. LOL

Sheesha should be discourages as much as possible.
But banning is bad...

It will create black markets and involve crime in sheesha.

my brain is straight. how do you swing.
again, there is nothing called pakistan culture. its basically punjabi culture which is same as the punjabi culture in india.

SAY-T-MINI-900x900.jpg

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom