What's new

Could Pakistan's JF-17 Be A Cheaper Alternative To Jets Like the F-35?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come friend ... focus on real threats vs threats in dreams only.
Real threat is always that threat which you know that you are incapable to counter it.

Rafale is never a real threat. Real threat is Israeli F-35s entering in Pakistani air space during chaos of conflict.

PAF has to take serious note and devise a counter strategy to counter this formidable threat.

An aircraft is nothing but a weapon delivery platform and judging by that the only comparison can be made is in accords to weapon systems yes agility and Flight characteristics are important but how an Aircraft (A weapons system platform/Weapon delivery platform) actually delivers the weapons is what needs to be assessed. Other factor's do come into play which gives you a better chance/potential of delivering the package. I would consider Radar as the Part of the weapon system platform.

Stealth two folds those potential so does Advanced AI, Flight computes and EW suites gives an aircraft a better better potential to Deploy weapons.

Pilot is the brain how the Pilot Orchestras his instruments will have a huge role.

Obviously the F-35 is a whole generation ahead and is a better weapons system and delivery platform than the Jf-17.
Thanks.

This is the start.

Now let us discuss, what Israeli F-35s have and PAF JF-17s (Block 3s) or any other PAF competent weapon system (say F-16 and other force multipliers) do not have.

How to counter these disadvantages?

Real threat is always that threat which you know that you are incapable to counter it.

Rafale is never a real threat. Real threat is Israeli F-35s entering in Pakistani air space during chaos of conflict.

PAF has to take serious note and devise a counter strategy to counter this formidable threat.
Wake up friend, the geo-politics are changing; the long old story of a fictious enemy are thin. The real enemy is on your doorsteps.

Wake up friend, the geo-politics are changing; the long old story of a fictitious enemy are thin. The real enemy is on your doorsteps.

Pakistan will not and should not accept Israel as legitimate state. Quaid e Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah clearly spelled out the policy regarding Israel legitimacy.

On October 12, 1945 Jinnah said

"Every man and woman of the Muslim world will die before Jewry seizes Jerusalem. I hope the Jews will not succeed in their nefarious designs and I wish Britain and America should keep their hand off and then I will see how the Jews conquer Jerusalem. The Jews, over half a million, have already been accommodated in Jerusalem against the wishes of the people. May I know which other country has accommodated them? If domination and exploitation are carried now, there will be no peace and end of wars”

— Muhammad Ali Jinnah

Due to this Pakistan has become hostile country for Israel and vise versa.

Israel is now trying to bring Arab countries on the table to recognize its legitimacy. Backdoor diplomacy is already in progress. Pakistan's top leadership is very clear about stance on Israel.

Being a nuclear country, Pakistan is a serious threat to Israel. Why? Zionist dream of Greater Israel....... and Pakistan will stand against it.

It is not a conspiracy theory. Israel is not a factious enemy. They are serious threat to Pakistan.

Previous events prove that they are looking for opportunity to take down our nuclear sites.

They tried to do it earlier and they will try it again.

You are referring geo-political situation. Well the existing situation has forced me to discuss this issue.

Why Israel is very close to PM Modi and his close aides?

Why they are supplying their most guarded EW/ECM systems to India?

Why they are helping India to resolve Kashmir issue through "internal process"?

This direct involvement and close defense ties were not obvious in the past. Till early 80s they were not a direct threat. But during Zia regime, they started to show resentment.

Their threat is increasing day by day. Now they have base in UAE where their F-35s can be parked. Considering current relationship with UAE, and its recent involvement in terrorist activities in Pakistan, indicates that there is no doubt that Pakistan is under serious threat.

Last time when Israel F-16s approached towards Pakistan, GoP clearly warned Israel and India, that any intrusion would be consider as an act war and Pakistan would retaliate with nukes. For this four Pakistani F-16s were prepared to drop bombs on Bombay Nuclear reactor and four were made ready to one way towards Israel.

Hence their (Israeli) F-16s backed out.

But now with their F-35s, Isreli Air Force has a clear edge over PAF.

In your statement, you said that real enemy is on our doorstep. For PAF, IAF is no real threat. PAF has the capability and capacity to face IAF and can give them a thorough beating.

But Israeli pilots on F-35s is very difficult challenge for PAF and air defense. F-35s parked in a UAE base means a real and formidable thread at our doorstep!!!!!!

Last edited:
Pakistan will not and should not accept Israel as legitimate state. Quaid e Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah clearly spelled out the policy regarding Israel legitimacy.

On October 12, 1945 Jinnah said

"Every man and woman of the Muslim world will die before Jewry seizes Jerusalem. I hope the Jews will not succeed in their nefarious designs and I wish Britain and America should keep their hand off and then I will see how the Jews conquer Jerusalem. The Jews, over half a million, have already been accommodated in Jerusalem against the wishes of the people. May I know which other country has accommodated them? If domination and exploitation are carried now, there will be no peace and end of wars”

— Muhammad Ali Jinnah

Due to this Pakistan has become hostile country for Israel and vise versa.

Israel is now trying to bring Arab countries on the table to recognize its legitimacy. Backdoor diplomacy is already in progress. Pakistan's top leadership is very clear about stance on Israel.

Being a nuclear country, Pakistan is a serious threat to Israel. Why? Zionist dream of Greater Israel....... and Pakistan will stand against it.

It is not a conspiracy theory. Israel is not a factious enemy. They are serious threat to Pakistan.

Previous events prove that they are looking for opportunity to take down our nuclear sites.

They tried to do it earlier and they will try it again.

You are referring geo-political situation. Well the existing situation has forced me to discuss this issue.

Why Israel is very close to PM Modi and his close aides?

Why they are supplying their most guarded EW/ECM systems to India?

Why they are helping India to resolve Kashmir issue through "internal process"?

This direct involvement and close defense ties were not obvious in the past. Till early 80s they were not a direct threat. But during Zia regime, they started to show resentment.

Their threat is increasing day by day. Now they have base in UAE where their F-35s can be parked. Considering current relationship with UAE, and its recent involvement in terrorist activities in Pakistan, indicates that there is no doubt that Pakistan is under serious threat.

Last time when Israel F-16s approached towards Pakistan, GoP clearly warned Israel and India, that any intrusion would be consider as an act war and Pakistan would retaliate with nukes. For this four Pakistani F-16s were prepared to drop bombs on Bombay Nuclear reactor and four were made ready to one way towards Israel.

Hence their (Israeli) F-16s backed out.

But now with their F-35s, Isreli Air Force has a clear edge over PAF.

In your statement, you said that real enemy is on our doorstep. For PAF, IAF is no real threat. PAF has the capability and capacity to face IAF and can give them a thorough beating.

But Israeli pilots on F-35s is very difficult challenge for PAF and air defense. F-35s parked in a UAE base means a real and formidable thread at our doorstep!!!!!!
Again, you are going off on tangent and outside with quasi enemies; since then dynamics have changed. Isreal's (Bibi - flavour is Iran); if you ask anyone walking down the road in Haifa about Pakistan, they dont have anything - except in many cases they would love to visit it especially the northern areas for mountaineering.

Life changes, people change. You too need to move forward.

Again, you are going off on tangent and outside with quasi enemies; since then dynamics have changed. Isreal's (Bibi - flavour is Iran); if you ask anyone walking down the road in Haifa about Pakistan, they dont have anything - except in many cases they would love to visit it especially the northern areas for mountaineering.

Life changes, people change. You too need to move forward.
Iran is a threat which Israel can easily counter, With the exception of Iranian support to Hisbullah, Iran do not have enough capability and capacity to become a real threat to Israel.

Foreign policies and relations are not made by common public. Their opinion can change within a day about any country.

Ground realities are quite different, some of it, I already mentioned in previous comment.. However, if you do not want to agree my inferences, I respect your decision.

So from now on, we will keep creating threads on the basis of youtubers and there are thousands of them. Furthermore, this comparison has been discussed before as well. Comparing the cost of F-35 with Thunder and here is the result of thread that moved to strategic discussion. Well, this is the logical end result for such kind of comparisons and especially when the same topic by one way or another, has been discussed before by different source with same comparison. I see that in the end, we are merely dragging our feet on the thread while being diverted from real discussion. Thread closed with a reminder to not to create before checking into existing or similar topics.

Regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom