What's new

congress,amar singh,anil ambani(adag group) on drive to malign civilsociety

indopak

Reaction score
congress,amar singh,anil ambani(adag group) on drive to malign civilsociety

http://www.timesnow.tv/videoshow/4370658.cms
congress and its associates are on full drive to malign civil society.

main suspects : amar singh
digvigya singh
congress
hindustan times (vinod sharma)(can some one point wat other media grp. were involved)
anil ambany grp.

congress apni asli aukat pay aa gai hai.
now wat defence will KONgressy tattu show here.

Congressis are Corrupt to the core.....Every single congressi is corrupt from top brass to grass root level

Forensic tests show CD was doctored: Prashant Bhushan
Prashant Bhushan, a member of the Lokpal Bill joint drafting committee, today said the CD carrying purported telephone conversation between his father Shanti Bhushan, Samajwadi Party chief Mulayam Singh Yadav and Amar Singh was "doctored".

The CD has been subjected to forensic tests in two laboratories — one in the U.S. and other in Hyderabad — and both the laboratories have confirmed “clear signs of doctoring”, he told a press conference here.

“There are multiple signs of electronic editing in these conversations,” Mr. Bhushan said terming the CD as “doctored and fabricated”.

“There was a clear conspiracy on part of some people which appears to have blessings of many powerful people in the country,” he said.

He said “both the laboratories have confirmed multiple electronic editing in these conversations at very very critical places.”

The purported telephone conversation between Shanti Bhushan, Mr. Yadav and Mr. Singh showed attempts at influencing a judge.

Mr. Bhushan said the “fabricated” CD is being circulated to malign the civil society and derail the process of drafting an effective Lokpal Bill.

Hazare backs Bhushan

Amid a demand for the removal of Shanti Bhushan, co-chairman of the Lokpal Bill joint drafting committee, over the CD controversy, activist Anna Hazare today said he should continue on the panel but action should be taken against him if found guity.

“We had sent the CD to a high level laboratory for examination and it was found that the contents of the CD are absolutely bogus,” he said, maintaining that Mr. Bhushan would take the matter to the court.

“If found guilty, he deserves to be punished but if not, he is innocent. How can I give a guarantee about any person. I got to know him only because of this committee. I can give guarantee only about myself,” he said when asked whether he could give a guarantee about Mr. Bhushan’s credentials.

Mr. Hazare said he has been told that Mr. Bhushan was mulling filing a defamation case in this connection.

Back
Top Bottom