What's new

Comic sports news from Pakistan women hockey federation

She has done this in the past as well - and what makes you think she hasn’t taken family along or for that matter isnt chilling in a hotel or shopping?

Is is your minister or Pakistan’s - are you intimately aware of her or simply defending the corrupt whom Pakistanis have suffered (sometimes personally) only because it suits a narrative you want to peddle?

Are you a Pakistani living/lived in Pakistan, encountering these self imposed VIPs day in and day out and seeing their excesses and injustices to so callously defend them?
I'm not a Pakistani and have never visited Pakistan. But this does not preclude me from challenging assertions made (on the world wide web) without any passable evidence. The accusatory insinuations made will be better served if you or any other accuser (usually from the PTI tribe) is able to substantiate their claim.

I'm not a Pakistani and have never visited Pakistan. But this does not preclude me from challenging assertions made (on the world wide web) without any passable evidence. The accusatory insinuations made will be better served if you or any other accuser (usually from the PTI tribe) is able to substantiate their claim.
Absolutely, plenty of substantial evidence available but you will have to travel to Pakistan to see it. Until that time, your words are worthless to Pakistanis in general much like mine would be to an Indian claiming prosection by dawood ibrahim but having no proof because they removed all evidence and threatened his family.

Absolutely, plenty of substantial evidence available but you will have to travel to Pakistan to see it. Until that time, your words are worthless to Pakistanis in general much like mine would be to an Indian claiming prosection by dawood ibrahim but having no proof because they removed all evidence and threatened his family.
I don't write on this virtual wall with an expectation that it will be valued by readers. This is just a honest reflection of my thoughts on the topic. But one cannot be certain that what I write will not seed a critical thought in those who choose to read it :coffee:

I don't write on this virtual wall with an expectation that it will be valued by readers. This is just a honest reflection of my thoughts on the topic. But one cannot be certain that what I write will not seed a critical thought in those who choose to read it :coffee:
Sure - I will have a critical thought on why a PPP lawmaker pointed a AK-47 at my 78 year old grandmother to get her car to back up against the traffic on a one way road…

The critical thought is that I wish you face the same

Sure - I will have a critical thought on why a PPP lawmaker pointed a AK-47 at my 78 year old grandmother to get her car to back up against the traffic on a one way road…

The critical thought is that I wish you face the same
Sorry to hear of that experience 😞

Back
Top Bottom