What's new

Cobras Over Falcons Hearth

When are General Elections in India, again?

I ask 'cause that's the only time you see their Military in action to please the masses on channels like Republic.
These days they are trying to participate in as many international exercises as possible, desparate to learn something.... fearing the situation on LAC.... also knowing well that Pakistan is always prepared to brew some Tea.

That doesn't diminish the fact that it is still a variant of the F-16, and was until recently the most advanced Viper.
True,you're right.

The Rafale killer. No doubt about it.
Rafale Ripper sounds better.
The Rafale is an exceptional fighter jet. It's one of the best fighter jets in the world,currently. However,the Indian Air Force has one of the worst records in history. You don't just need a good aircraft,you need good pilots and tactics to use them.

In the hands of the Indians it could be just another fighter,just like they Su-30MKI they kept bragging about. You guys know better how they talked about the Su-30 when they got it and after they failed with it,they started blaming the aircraft.

True,you're right.

The Rafale is an exceptional fighter jet. It's one of the best fighter jets in the world,currently. However,the Indian Air Force has one of the worst records in history. You don't just need a good aircraft,you need good pilots and tactics to use them.

In the hands of the Indians it could be just another fighter,just like they Su-30MKI they kept bragging about. You guys know better how they talked about the Su-30 when they got it and after they failed with it,they started blaming the aircraft.
i simply cannot forget how they used to brag about su30 mki ... no doubt su30mki is a good fighter .. PAF should not be complacent. while we are learning they are too .

i simply cannot forget how they used to brag about su30 mki ... no doubt su30mki is a good fighter .. PAF should not be complacent. while we are learning they are too .

Su-30 MKI was supposed to down the entire Pakistani air force LOL

You know that. Don't pretend like you don't know.
I found out on this forum that they bragged about the Su-30 and they called it the "Raptor of the East". And after they failed,it wasn't the super amazing aircraft they kept saying it was.

I found out on this forum that they bragged about the Su-30 and they called it the "Raptor of the East". And after they failed,it wasn't the super amazing aircraft they kept saying it was.

Forums, blogs and sites are filled with Indian wet dreams.

I a gen exer cant get over my ex, F-16 :(. grace and beauty is much more than f15.f22 is somewhat close, fat amy doesnt count.

I a gen exer cant get over my ex, F-16 :(. grace and beauty is much more than f15.f22 is somewhat close, fat amy doesnt count.
A V upgrade would cost more than the entire PAF budget combined. Chinese gave J-10Cs on favorable financial terms.

FuKJjnragAIBj_B.jpg

Back
Top Bottom