What's new

CNN Drone poll: Please vote against drone attacks in Pakistan.

EzioAltaïr;3483802 said:
55% say yes? What a world are we living in.
Most of them has seen the American version of drone attacks once and clicked yes.

Most of the people don't know the reality and collateral damage.

For every one Pakistani going there to vote "No" there will be 100 indians voting "YES"
For every poster like you posting these type of comments, there will 100 Pakistani posters who will call people like you the real problem.

Its Pakistani govt. your elected govt. and military SILENT on Drone strikes. What it has to do with India. ?

For every one Pakistani going there to vote "No" there will be 100 indians voting "YES"

Sorry, pal I've disappointed you by voting "BIG NO"
Please do not generalize, Don't not let hate blur your vision. India do have intelligent people like you have in Pakistan.

PS: Your spineless or may be greedy (read aid hungry) Govt and Military need to stand up and say no first.

I voted no simply because you just cannot play with the sentiments of 170 million Pakistanis .
**** drones :tup:

EzioAltaïr;3483802 said:
55% say yes? What a world are we living in.

its a video game for American people.
they are trained for this kind of thing for last decade. they will never say no to it

Good for you if you did. No I am not disappointed, thats what I expect from (most) Indian members seeing their attitude on this forum.

Sorry, pal I've disappointed you by voting "BIG NO"
Please do not generalize, Don't not let hate blur your vision. India do have intelligent people like you have in Pakistan.

PS: Your spineless or may be greedy (read aid hungry) Govt and Military need to stand up and say no first.

I bet those 100 Pakistani posters won't be from PDF! Truth is bitter, this is what I expect from majority of indain members, becuase they seem appear to be very happy every time a drone strike kills innocent people on ground. Because to most of indian members these strikes are direct attck on Pakistan sovereignity and honour, it gives them pleaser more than the grief (if any) for the innocent deaths.

For every poster like you posting these type of comments, there will 100 Pakistani posters who will call people like you the real problem.

Its Pakistani govt. your elected govt. and military SILENT on Drone strikes. What it has to do with India. ?

I bet those 100 Pakistani posters won't be from PDF! Truth is bitter, this is what I expect from majority of indain members, becuase they seem appear to be very happy every time a drone strike kills innocent people on ground. Because to most of indian members these strikes are direct attck on Pakistan sovereignity and honour, it gives them pleaser more than the grief (if any) for the innocent deaths.
Go see each and every thread reporting about suicide attacks and bomb blasts in Pakistan, killing of Pakistani soldiers by TTP, drone strikes etc.....almost all Indians post these three letters "R.I.P"

Just go to the sub-form on terrorism in Pakistan and threads related to topics I mentioned.

May be you didn't notice it.

Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom