Citizen Khan !!

Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
FULL Citizen Khan Episode 1 - YouTube

this was hilarious :lol:

by the way the family appears to be more Punjabi than Pathan...

so the name is a bit unfit, anyhow the two girls will remind you Asghari and Akbari character from the Book Asghari,Akbari by Deputy Nazir Ahmad... a master piece in itself. :tup:

Enjoy !!

i dont see why pakistani brits are angry about it, its meant to be a comedy series and its hilarious

i dont see why pakistani brits are angry about it, its meant to be a comedy series and its hilarious

ignore the nonsense propaganda and hope for other episodes to be as much fun as first one was !!

ignore the nonsense propaganda and hope for other episodes to be as much fun as first one was !!

Episode 3 trailer, im dying here :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
who says pakistani brits are angry about it? Adil Ray is brilliant. But started being boring after first two episodes.

who says pakistani brits are angry about it? Adil Ray is brilliant. But started being boring after first two episodes.
Read a few articles saying that BBC got tons of complains about the show and I agree, this show is awesome, keeps on getting better.

Back
Top Bottom