What's new

Chinese border town next to Myamar, civil war fighting next door in Myamar make people unable to sleep at night

Puppets of the Burmese government, the biggest umbrella for telecom fraud companies, and the main culprits in the Crouching Tiger Hill incident, the Ming family. Its army has been completely annihilated by the Kokang Allied Army. All members of the Ming family have been arrested and transported to China to stand trial. The head of the Ming family, Ming Guochang, committed suicide.
Anyone who dares to commit large-scale telecoms fraud in Mandarin-speaking circles is only going to die, even if they are protected by the military.

IMG_20231117_061326.jpg
IMG_20231117_061317.jpg
IMG_20231117_061308.jpg
IMG_20231117_061258.jpg
IMG_20231117_061152.jpg

Feel sad for these village people. They obviously deserve better.

CCP should simply claim the “troublesome” Myanmar territory by presenting an authentic 2000 year old map and then integrate it into CCP. Once the CCP peace is achieved, these village people will finally get some sleep.

It’s a win win situation for all.

Why do we want a land that has no resources whatsoever but countless poor people? What does it bring us, apart from the fact that it costs our coffers to alleviate poverty?

We do not want land, we just want to punish criminals. All criminals who dare to commit large-scale fraud in the Chinese-speaking world, including the warlords and Burmese government troops who harbour these criminals, they must all receive the death penalty.

Of course, I know Indians will sympathise with these telecom fraud criminals and empathise with them for that. Don't worry, don't be afraid, we are not interested in telecom fraud criminals in the Anglosphere. You can carry on with your work, just don't use Chinese for this.

Last edited:
I read information about this, I think the Chinese authorities had enough. They just eliminated all the major fractions. Apparently there were 4 major crime families/sydicates - Ming syndicate, Bai family, Wei and Liu syndicates.
What I read is that Ming family members have been captured, leader committed suicide. The Bai family leader was killed, the other 2 groups surrendered. Now I don't have much verification of this news, unless obviously we hear from Chinese posters here. It's like wiping off the entire Mexican drug cartels.

Feel sad for these village people. They obviously deserve better.

CCP should simply claim the “troublesome” Myanmar territory by presenting an authentic 2000 year old map and then integrate it into CCP. Once the CCP peace is achieved, these village people will finally get some sleep.

It’s a win win situation for all.

No need for any 2000 year old map as the area is still claimed by RoC on Taiwan. PRC on the other hand has already settled the border with Myanmar.

ROC_Administrative_and_Claims.svg

Back
Top Bottom