Reaction score
Country
Viet Nam
China vows closer cooperation with Vietnam - Xinhua | English.news.cn

bigphoto_tit3_b.gif
bigphoto_tit6_b.gif

English.news.cn | 2014-02-23 21:57:20 | Editor: Zhu Ningzhu
133137331_13931649204211n.jpg

Yu Zhengsheng (R), chairman of the National Committee of the Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference, shakes hands with visiting president of the Central Committee of the Vietnam Fatherland Front Nguyen Thien Nhan during their talks in Beijing, capital of China, Feb. 23, 2014. (Xinhua/Xie Huanchi)

BEIJING, Feb. 23 (Xinhua) -- Chinese top political advisor Yu Zhengsheng pledged on Sunday to step up cooperation with the Vietnam Fatherland Front (VFF), and enhance bilateral ties.

Yu, chairman of the National Committee of the Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference (CPPCC), made the remarks while having talks with Nguyen Thien Nhan, president of the VFF Central Committee.

Calling Vietnam an important neighbor and cooperation partner of China, Yu said China attaches great importance to its relations with Vietnam and sticks to a friendly policy to the country.

Last month, Chinese President Xi Jinping, also general secretary of the Communist Party of China Central Committee, reached important consensus with Nguyen Phu Trong, general secretary of the Communist Party of Vietnam, on deepening bilateral comprehensive strategic cooperation in the next phase in their phone conversation. The two leaders had shaped direction for future development of China-Vietnam ties, Yu said.

"We are ready to join hands with Vietnam to enhance strategic coordination, boost cooperation in various areas with special focus on maritime, land and financial cooperation, and properly settle existing problems in our relations," he said.

Hailing the cooperation between the CPPCC and the VFF over the years, Yu called on closer exchanges among their special committees and local organizations, share experience in political participation and consultation, to contribute to greater development of respective country as well as China-Vietnam relations.

VFF, formerly known as the Vietnam National United Front, was established in 1930, aiming to strengthen Vietnam's national solidarity.

Nguyen Thien Nhan told Yu that to consolidate friendly ties with China is a priority of his country's foreign policy.

Praising the remarkable achievements of cooperation between the CPPCC and the VFF, he said the VFF is committed to further cementing cooperation with the CPPCC to boost bilateral ties up to a new stage.

After their talks, Yu and Nguyen Thien Nhan witnessed the signing of MOU regarding CPPCC-VFF cooperation from 2014-2019.

133137331_13931649204841n.jpg

Yu Zhengsheng (rear 4th R), chairman of the National Committee of the Chinese People's Political Consultative Conference (CPPCC) and visiting president of the Central Committee of the Vietnam Fatherland Front (VFF) Nguyen Thien Nhan (rear 4th L) witness the signing of MOU regarding CPPCC-VFF cooperation from 2014-2019 after their talks in Beijing, capital of China, Feb. 23, 2014. (Xinhua/Xie Huanchi)

5 years cooperation plan, means 5 years no war. :D
typical communists, when they meet, they call each other comrades.

It's all part of the grand plan, formation of a VAR will be next. :welcome:

Good deal!

One word,really good.

you've sucked in too much japanese that has caused you to lose the capacity to count!

5 years cooperation plan, means 5 years no war. :D
typical communists, when they meet, they call each other comrades.

if it was not because of the vietcongs through our great assistance, vietnam is now splitted into french, yankie, japanese, russian, british and oops indian territories

You poor guys have 1979 event stuck in your minds?

You poor guys have 1979 event stuck in your minds?
yes, 1979 was not a good year for the relationship.

Guangzhou economy is worth more than Vietnam, overpriced princess doesn't sell :no:
LOL... yes, I know Guangzhou is far ahead. VN needs more time. our GDP per capita just reached $2,000 last year (the level China reached in 2006).
but as VN economy is growing fast, the government predicts GDP per capita to be $5,500 in year 2020, but I guess will be more so about $10,000 in an optimistic scenario. I predict that because our IQ is as high as other East Asians. :partay:

Last edited:

LOL... yes, I know Guangzhou is far ahead. VN needs more time. our GDP per capita just reached $2,000 last year (the level China reached in 2006).
but as VN economy is growing fast, the government predicts GDP per capita to be $5,500 in year 2020, but I guess will be more so about $10,000 in an optimistic scenario. I predict that because our IQ is as high as other East Asians. :partay:
I am glad you listen to my advice:-). BTW, dont really trust those GDP number from communist since they always loves to make fake figure to cheer themselves. Only Vietnam people themselves know how Vietnam economy is.

Let's see if Vietnam really can reach that goal in 2020. You must consider Chinese 1.4 billion populition when you think about GDP per capita, with a 80 million population, Vietnam's GDP capita only has reached the Chinese level in 2006, I really dont know what the communist leaders are doing?

Last edited:
I am glad you listen to my advice:-). BTW, dont really trust those GDP number from communist since they always loves to make fake figure to cheer themselves. Only Vietnam people themselves know how Vietnam economy is.

Let's see if Vietnam really can reach that goal in 2020. You must consider Chinese 1.4 billion populition when you think about GDP per capita, with a 80 million population, Vietnam's GDP capita only has reached the Chinese level in 2006, I really dont know what the communist leaders are doing?
actually there are 94 millions, 90 in Vietnam, 4 in overseas.
in economics China has done a better job than Vietnam.

Got any idea where the name ”Vietnam“ is from and what it means?:rofl:

Right。And these are all names bestowed to you lot by the Chinese and written in Chinese characters。:D
Sure...Vietnam or Viet Nam refers to the Viet people living in the Southern China. Nam means south.

come on, Vietnam has been independent since more than 1,000 years.
today we are equal, unlike the old days when Vietnam was ruled by the son of heaven. :lol:

1393251580728_1393251580728_r.jpg

Chinese Premier Li Keqiang (R) meets with visiting President of the Vietnam Fatherland Front (VFF) Central Committee Nguyen Thien Nhan, in Beijing, capital of China, Feb. 24, 2014. (Xinhua/Ding Lin)
1393251598644_1393251598644_r.jpg

Chinese Premier Li Keqiang (R) meets with visiting President of the Vietnam Fatherland Front (VFF) Central Committee Nguyen Thien Nhan, in Beijing, capital of China, Feb. 24, 2014. (Xinhua/Ding Lin)

Got any idea where the name ”Vietnam“ is from and what it means?:rofl:

Right。And these are all names bestowed to you lot by the Chinese and written in Chinese characters。:D

So the Vietnamese language descends directly from Chinese language from many years ago?

Back
Top Bottom