What's new

Chechens fighting for Russia in Ukraine

There only 14 Chechens, Kadyrov himself said. And they are 100% volunteers, no one gave them orders.

In Novorossia operates consolidated Ossetian-Chechen detachment of volunteers. Mostly - Ossetians from South Ossetia.

You would have to be one to know one. You most certainly are not. Youre a pro nato jingoist. An uneducated one at that. Nothing more.

I'm sorry.

I thought you were a sane and rational person capable of critical thought.

I was wrong.

One again, my apologies.

You most certainly are not. Youre a pro nato jingoist.

So my anti nationalist and anti expansionist stance = pro nato?

Funny reasoning you have there. On par with Bush's "you're either with us or against us".

An uneducated one at that.

People living in glass houses shouldn't throw stones

Last edited:
right. Your anti Russian rants clearly dont make you anti nato. If you believe that youre dumber than i thought. You either want a multi polar world or you dont. And yes. In this day in age you have to choose. Or simply stay out of the way. Instead you claim to be this and that yet your comments are definitely to the benefit of nato.

And unfortunately no. You are clearly speaking on topics you know nothing about. Believe it or not, there are millions of people all over russia and eastern europe who will gladly give their lives for their south eastern ukrainian brothers. They are not putins " dogs,".that is cheap uneducated nato propaganda. Funny how a non nato troll spouts nato propaganda. I call bullshit.

So my anti nationalist and anti expansionist stance = pro nato?

Funny reasoning you have there. On par with Bush's "you're either with us or against us".

People living in glass houses shouldn't throw stones

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom