What's new

Chasing Dreams..

DESERT FIGHTER

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Last edited:
This is really great. Scenery is just amazing. I can remember I watched a documentary about a tourist attraction is Pakistan that had a similar landscape. Though I can't remember the name, it was really great. I wish I can do something like this in future. :tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup:

This is really great. Scenery is just amazing. I can remember I watched a documentary about a tourist attraction is Pakistan that had a similar landscape. Though I can't remember the name, it was really great. I wish I can do something like this in future. :tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup::tup:

Your welcome my frnd.. and whenever you visit my "ghareeb khana" is there for you.

There are no words with which I can convey my gratitude, pride and immeasurable happiness that I was born to this canvas of God that we call Pakistan.

On the topic:

Another spectacular video. It is safe to say that Pakistan has now become the Mecca for another adventure sport; Paragliding. And all through a foreign pioneer and his inquisitive friend. They are flocking over from all over the world and producing films upon films of their flights, which is unmatched advertisement for our tourism industry. Seems like they just can't get enough of what is our's. I don't blame them at all.

Amazing share @DESERT FIGHTER and thank you for tagging me.

ps: You guys just saw the most beautiful kids in the world.

Last edited:
Veso Ovcharov, François Ragolski and Petar Loncar went to Pakistan and flew above the stunning landscape of Pakistan! This is their journey

baradar jan :

1- nice new avatar .

2- everyone has seen the landscapes of pakistan in pics .......

our countries are among the most beautiful countries in the world ! awesome landscapes and great potential to become a tourist hub .

BUT , politics never let that happen .

anyway , very beautiful !! thanks for sharing it my dear brother

Back
Top Bottom