Path-Finder

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Case filed against Maryam in London

2 hours ago24 News
Case filed against Maryam in London

Pakistan Patriotic Front (PPF) Chairman Tariq Mehmood filed a case against , Maryam Nawaz, the daughter of ex-PM Nawaz Sharif, with Kent Police in London and raised demand for a ban on her entry.
According to 24News HD TV channel, the PPF chairman claimed that the PML-N leader called Pakistani Prime Minister Imran Khan a 'Jew' during an election meeting in Azad Kashmir.
He said Maryam committed the crime of hate by alleging Pakistani Prime Minister a Jew. He said her speech was also shown in Britain which was considered a serious crime here.
He appealed to the English Police to take legal action against Maryam Nawaz and bar her entry to the United Kingdom.
Earlier today, Twitterati observed trade of barbs between Maryam Nawaz Sharif and Jemima Goldsmith—ex-wife of PM Imran Khan.
While reacting to Maryam’s remarks during an election campaign regarding her and Imran Khan’s offspring, Jemima Goldsmith lamented that she had left Pakistan owing to the antisemitic attacks but the hate sentiment still persisted.
Jemima said that she had received death threats and met protests and decided to leave Pakistan in 2004.
In her tweet posted on Tuesday, Jemima deplored the tirade by Maryam Nawaz against Imran and her kids. Maryam said that their kids were being raised in the lap of Jews.

Calling someone Jew or anything is also crime in Pakistan as well. You can't do that in public.....

Dun wanna talk about this religions stuff like Calibri Criminal (on bail) Maryam Safdar did but lets talk about her family love affair with Israel....

- Her father's Govt bought Israeli software (handed over to IB) in order check Imran Khan and Army generals (knew this since 2014) I dun wanaa go into the details why her father did and kisko bula kar bataya tha.
- Her brother hired Israeli origin directors and financial advisors for managing NS businesses.
- Her father Nawaz Sharif hired a U.S lobbying agency Roberti-Global of V.Roberti for maligning Pakistan Army and Pakistan (through ex-ambassador Hussain Haqqani). VR is known in the US for his strong PR in the US politics and entertainment industry and also served as a chairman of the Center for Christian-Jewish Understanding group.
- Her father sent delegation to Israel led by Maulana Ajmal Qadri for developing relations with Israel in his last tenure.

apna moo bandh kaki behtar he hoga us pitch pe khaeelna shruu hogaye hey jismay iska aur iske sare family bara bura ragri jayege..

Quint Paddington Ltd & FZE Capital owned by Hassan Nawaz have Israeli Jew directors (His son appointed on the top positions for managing not only just company but also for the financial management). One of the director Barbara Kahn has been a director of Israeli solidarity campaign.

Her father survived just because of our ******* establishment and that's the fact. isee Bajwa n co nay usko bahir bheja hey else IK nay thunn kay rakhna tha... that's the only reason she and her father still ********* Army and Pakistan everyday!

So is makaar Maryam Safdar aur NS pe lanat bhejnay say pehlay unpe bhejo jiske waja say Pakistan ke politics may gandhh huwa hey since 86...

PS: I seriously have no issue with the Jews cuz if some one is competent enough to handle business, there is no issue hamaray nabyoon nay yahoodyoon say aslaha kareed kar jangain lari hain but if you accuse someone and trying to malign someone by calling him jewish agent BS, Maryam kaki tera pora khandan bara bura ragra jayega

Last edited:
Calling someone Jew or anything is also crime in Pakistan as well. You can't do that in public.....

His father's Govt have used Israeli software (handed over to IB) in order check Imran Khan and Army generals (I knew this since 2015). Her brother hired Jews for managing his and his father businesses (financial management), Directors of her brother and father companies are from Israeli origin, her father Convicted Criminal Nawaz Sharif hired US lobbying agency for maligning Pakistan Army and Pakistan (through ex-ambassador Hussain Haqqani) the agency was headed by a person who is known in the US for his strong PR in the US politics and hollywood entertainment industry (Robertiglobal) he was also chairman of the Center for Christian-Jewish Understanding...... search it you'll find enough stuff about Jew and her father love affair..

Companies headed by Israeli directors:

Two partner companies of Quint Paddington Limited company / FZE-Capital company, owned by Hassan Nawaz , are found to have directors r Israeli (His son appointed Jewish people on director’s position to manage Nawaz and his son businesses). The company has appointed Barbara Kahn on a noted position who has been a director of Israeli solidarity campaign. Pearlman’s another company was named in Panama Papers as offshore company.
How did you know about the Pegasus software?
Pakistan Patriotic Front sounds like a militia.

This PMLN is SHIT Curse on Pakistan.... every single chutya and besharam is supporter of this party esp NS.. apni pediash ka credit b NS ko detay hain ... in fact agar Maryam kay dono bagoray bhai akar inke rape b kardain tab b ye use ko poojaingay.. zehni ghulami ka koi ilaaj nahe hey.... chahay jitna marzi phar likh loo

My father said the exact same thing just now the gulami personality never goes away it’s like written in their DNA. Ganja can will then and they’ll still come with their hand in hand and head down to kiss their feet. Bersharam.

I don't think that anything that was tweeted was factually untrue
What is untrue is that living in E7 there where weekly demonstrations outside her residence and death threats. These, if they occurred should have been reported to the police.

Jemima/Haika Goldsmith/khan has tweeted previously on behalf of her ex during campaigning during Pakistani elections and Mahtama has campaigned for Zac Goldsmith during his mayoral of London attempt.
Mahatma during his sparsely attended rally in AJK erroneously claimed that M Nawaz's son played polo using stolen money rather than telling the truth that he was playing on behalf of his university using there equipment.
Unfortunately Jemima became embroiled as she is looking after his sons and daughter
Dr Israr AhmAhme

Mahatma during his sparsely attended rally in AJK erroneously claimed that M Nawaz's son played polo using stolen money rather than telling the truth that he was playing on behalf of his university using there equipment

I don't think university provides equipment, especially in COVID times. Never heard of it. At least my university provides, and golf equipment is very expensive ta first place. In facts, the uni tries to milk as much money as possible.

Unfortunately Jemima became embroiled as she is looking after his sons and daughter
The westerner are very different. They take care of children, who are no their own. They shower love to the adopted children. They are not selfish like us.

I don't think university provides equipment, especially in COVID times. Never heard of it. At least my university provides, and golf equipment is very expensive ta first place. In facts, the uni tries to milk as much money as possible.

The westerner are very different. They take care of children, who are no their own. They shower love to the adopted children. They are not selfish like us.
So for polo, you think that all the students in the team maintain their own horses etc and in the boating team every member has their own boat.
We all know how much western people love Iraqi, Afghan, Palestinian and African children.

Jemima/Haika Goldsmith/khan has tweeted previously on behalf of her ex during campaigning during Pakistani elections and Mahtama has campaigned for Zac Goldsmith during his mayoral of London attempt.
Mahatma during his sparsely attended rally in AJK erroneously claimed that M Nawaz's son played polo using stolen money rather than telling the truth that he was playing on behalf of his university using there equipment.
Dr Israr AhmAhme
And how do you think the University fees were paid?

I don't think that anything that was tweeted was factually untrue
What is untrue is that living in E7 there where weekly demonstrations outside her residence and death threats. These, if they occurred should have been reported to the police.
so she made it up? she has never been threatened?

so she made it up? she has never been threatened?
She claimed that she was hounded out of Pakistan, I don't think that's true, do you?
She implies her life was endangered in Pakistan, more than other personalities, is that true?
And how do you think the University fees were paid?
I think like millions of other Pakistanis,
Why is it that everyone's children are fair game for mahatma guru ertugrul Niazi kartarpouri, but no one can mention his known off spring

She claimed that she was hounded out of Pakistan, I don't think that's true, do you?
She implies her life was endangered in Pakistan, more than other personalities, is that true?
you tell me, I asked you the question and you are merely repackaging and asking me the question instead. If she wasn't hounded out of Pakistan then what about the case or should I say fake case that was made against her that she stole some bricks?

kabaria party is known to do this kind of s#it. secondly in the 90's the amritsari dallay used to spread rumors against her openly that she is Jewish that much i heard openly from the supporters of piggy sharif.

these dally from amritsar used to make fake allegations against benezir too.

Back
Top Bottom