What's new

Can we restrict party propaganda to their desks?

Got a certificate ? Got my name on their party list ? I guess not. Shut the fck up.

Why this emotional response, Dude ?

Aren't you the one always towing Noora League line ?

Why this emotional response, Dude ?

Aren't you the one always towing Noora League line ?

I don't know what your problem is but let me tell you something. I'm best known in the Economy and Development Section of this Forum and I have a good reputation there. If you wanna play Pakistani Siasat with me on that, you are only making yourself look stupid. For once try to take some good news. We aint a nation just to fight with each other.

I don't know what your problem is but let me tell you something. I'm best known in the Economy and Development Section of this Forum and I have a good reputation there. If you wanna play Pakistani Siasat with me on that, you are only making yourself look stupid. For once try to take some good news. We aint a nation just to fight with each other.

The problem is no one taught you any manners of Civilized Discourse. Learn some basic manners.

Last edited:
The problem is no one taught any manners of Civilized Discourse. Learn some basic manners.

haha dude tell me what was your purpose of calling me up here ? Its pretty obvious. You were trying to mock. I don't want to waste my time with you. You are childish and you need to grow up.

Last edited:
The suggestion was discussed. Authorities said, It's better to thread ban opponents of each party from the thread than to restrict the propoganda to respective thread

If people wanna create a thread to discuss a point of a political party, that is fine. That is the point of the forum.

However, members found to derail threads with off topic posts and propaganda will be thread banned and later banned from the forum.

If people wanna create a thread to discuss a point of a political party, that is fine. That is the point of the forum.

However, members found to derail threads with off topic posts and propaganda will be thread banned and later banned from the forum.

Webby make PM functional or come online. i have an idea want to discuss

Back
Top Bottom