What's new

British doctor, 72, beaten and jailed in PK after filmed reading the Koran

pakistan is getting more and more messed up

I have to back the Pakistanis on this....that SHOULD be the punishment for it....wish we had that law.

article-2525114-1A1DE48500000578-4_306x522.jpg

In prison: Masood Ahmad, 72, was filmed reading the Qur'an by two men posing as patients, before they beat him.

Punjabi scums at it again. I am sure a Punjabi scum would soon come and start justifying this from his backside, using his filthy religion as an excuse. It’s hard to believe these scums are not born out of a pig. Completely shameless.

Was he an Ahmadi? And whats wrong about him reading the Quran?

Why reading a Quaran being punished by beating and jail time? This is a very backward thinking by the Pakistan government.

Was he an Ahmadi? And whats wrong about him reading the Quran?

I don't think we'll ever be able to understand such rules/codes unless we're intrinsically part of that culture. Try explaining Aghories to a Pakistani!

Man!! This is where Pakistan needs to show that there is a rule of law, this is disgusting and very disturbing, irrespective of this guy was non Muslim, Hindu, Sikh, Ahmady, Christian or a Jew. You do go and beat someone who is a senior citizen. you just don't.!! With due respect to my Punjabi friends, there is a problem in Punjab and that needs to be addressed !!

Quran is word of God. Why keep people away from reading it ?

This is inhuman and really barbaric! Islamists are touching new heights of barbarism everyday!

Back
Top Bottom