What's new

Breaking: Imran and Trump's telephonic discussion on Kashmir

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Imran Khan has spoken to President trump for 12 minutes today. Imran Khan briefed President on the condition inside IOK.

Pakistan has contacted 4 out of 5 Permanent members of the UNSC. The odd one out is France.
We all should be worried about France's design. I think other 4 UNSC members would not veto any solution/resolution put forward in the UNSC for Kashmir.
We cannot be certain for France. France is acting very oddly. We need to concentrate on France from now on.

upload_2019-8-16_15-22-37.png

Last edited:
Imran Khan has spoken to President trump for 12 minutes today. Imran Khan briefed President on the condition inside IOK.

Pakistan has contacted 4 out of 5 Permanent members of the UNSC. The odd one out is France.
We all should be worried about France's design. I think other 4 UNSC members would not veto any solution/resolution put forward in the UNSC for Kashmir.
We cannot be certain for France. France is acting very oddly. We need to concentrate on France from now on.

View attachment 574405
It's possible that there might not even be a resolution

View attachment 574405
Sale of fighter jets

Where are those Hindus who Celebrated Trump win in election & carried Trump posters & Worshiped Him ?? Now its Time to Burn his Posters to Prove their Patriotism Or Else I'm Gonna Declar them Anti-National Indiots.

Sale of fighter jets

Hindu Facists RSS/Nazi Will be claiming after Few Hours That Trump Phoned SupaPowa Modi First Then talked with Imran Khan.

Last edited:
Where are those Hindus who Celebrated Trump win in election & carried Trump posters & Worshiped Him ?? Now its Time to Burn his Posters to Prove their Patriotism Or Else I'm Gonna Declar them Anti-National Indiots.

Yep - F-35 coming -- I'm in touch with Govt Official in Pentagon - Do ask me More
France .... f35???

View attachment 574405

France got no stakes in Pakistan. And vice versa. Its the most irrelevant country for Pakistan in P5.

But one must understand, America, UK and France, these three work very closely in geopolitics and in UN. If America and UK abstain , and France veto, then it should not be taken as one country own decision. It will be the "collective wisdom" of three.

It's an informal consultative meeting and such meetings usually have no outcome (or even record)

The UNSC may issue a statement though.

Don't do sarcasm, as per @Khafee 18-24 F-16 Block-72 coming, rest of the fleet of our F-16 will upgraded to V standard @خره مينه لګته وي

His Sources Are confidential so I cant Tell right now but my Source is sitting right inside Pentagon... Once Afg issue is sorted out or gets done before Elections then USA is planning to shower some of the F-35 Fighter Jets on Pakistan & Obviously USA personnal will be stationed at airforce bases round the clock bcz of the sensitive technology and involved...

cant get worse than that for Indians.

His Sources Are confidential so I cant Tell right now but my Source is sitting right inside Pentagon... Once Afg issue is sorted out or gets done before Elections then USA is planning to shower some of the F-35 Fighter Jets on Pakistan & Obviously USA personnal will be stationed at airforce bases round the clock bcz of the sensitive technology and involved...

cant get worse than that for Indians.
sarcasm, blabalah blah @خره مينه لګته وي:blah::blah::blah::blah:

He told me about block 61s too lately
@خره مينه لګته وي doing sarcasm/trolling bro @Syed Hammad Ahmed

Don't do sarcasm, as per @Khafee 18-24 F-16 Block-72 coming, rest of the fleet of our F-16 will upgraded to V standard @خره مينه لګته وي
Bro, Pls ignore the doubters, dont respond. Jub chaand niklayga to dunya dekhaygee.

He told me about block 61s too lately
That was for UAEAF via commercial sale. You can ask @Knuckles for more on the Blk61's, he has some news of them in Greenvillle S.C.

Jan 24, 2014
http://www.dsca.mil/sites/default/files/mas/uae_13-60.pdf

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom