What's new

BLA summarily executes 6 Pashtun construction workers.

Kompromat

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
1101766730-1.gif

http://dawn.com/2013/02/24/militants-kill-six-laborers-in-pasni/

Thank you Chief Justice.....now do some justice to the victims of the morons you release!

BLA has targetted Pashtuns specifically because of their massive role in the FC. The terrorist group still operates despite continued efforts to eradicate it. Pakistan needs a strong counter terrorism policy both for BLA/BRF etc and the taliban. I will try to create my own list of things Pakistan could do.

BLA has targetted Pashtuns specifically because of their massive role in the FC. The terrorist group still operates despite continued efforts to eradicate it. Pakistan needs a strong counter terrorism policy both for BLA/BRF etc and the taliban. I will try to create my own list of things Pakistan could do.

Dude few days back you were pleading peace for TTP and blaming army?

Main stream media is very silent.... it proves those were non Shia Pakistanis and their death shall be celebrated. :pdf:

Gunmen kill six in southwestern Pakistan: official

QUETTA, Pakistan (AFP) - Gunmen riding motorbikes shot dead six labourers working on a dam Sunday in the latest deadly attack in Pakistan's restive southwest, officials said.

The drive-by shooting took place in the Shadi Kaur area 1,100 kilometres (683 miles) southwest of Quetta, the capital of oil and gas rich Baluchistan province bordering Iran and Afghanistan.

The victims were speakers of Pushto, a language spoken mostly in northwest Pakistan, officials said. No group claimed responsibility.

It comes after two recent deadly bombings in Quetta targeting the Shiite Hazara minority which left more than 180 people dead, and which were claimed by a Sunni Muslim extremist group.

As well as sectarian violence between Sunnis and Shiites, Baluchistan has been hit by Islamist militancy and a regional insurgency waged by separatists.

Provincial home secretary Akbar Hussain Durrani told AFP that the six men were labourers who "were working on a small dam project when two unidentified gunmen riding a motorbike opened fire, killing them on the spot".

He said that the gunmen did not cause any harm to an 11-year old boy working with the labourers. A senior local police official, Sayeed Ghayas-ud-din, also confirmed the incident and casualties.

Meanwhile in Baluchistan's Qilla Abdullah district which borders Afghanistan, the paramilitary Frontier Corps killed two members of a gang of weapons smugglers on Sunday, a corps spokesman said.

"Four members of the gang were also arrested after a gun fight," he told AFP.

This news did not mention BLA! what's going on.. ?????????

Shall we not correct the title... accordingly?

^^ Its not clear who was the murderer, subject is just a suspicion.

It is the job of political parties to condemn.. the release.

Rip to the workers! Proper security should be given to construction workers, they are easy target of coward terrorists.

Awesome. Baluchistan consists of a significant population of Pashtuns. Let Pashtuns clean up all the mess. It will be a pleasure.

Something that Pushtuns did not create why should Pushtuns clean it up it is the duty of Govt of Pakistan to hand over the charge to Pak Army. All the insurgent groups in Balochistan are buloch-sindhi-afghan. I Think Pushtuns are wrongly blamed for every tom dick and harry problem.

I am a Pushtun. What I am trying to say is that we can take care of our own.

Something that Pushtuns did not create why should Pushtuns clean it up it is the duty of Govt of Pakistan to hand over the charge to Pak Army. All the insurgent groups in Balochistan are buloch-sindhi-afghan. I Think Pushtuns are wrongly blamed for every tom dick and harry problem.

Back
Top Bottom