BJP Leaders Were on Land-Buying Spree Before Demonetisation, Says Report

The_Showstopper

Reaction score
Country
India
BJP Leaders Were on Land-Buying Spree Before Demonetisation, Says Report

resizer.php

FILE-PTI PHOTO

“The party, in power at the Centre, bought several land parcels in Bihar up to the first week of November. And on 8 November Modi announced the ban on Rs 500 and Rs 1000.”

The Opposition parties had alleged in the Rajya Sabha that BJP and Modi’s friends knew in advance. “Your BJP units have deposited crores (just before the November 8 decision)," said Anand Sharma in the House.

Catch accessed deeds of at least 10 such property transactions done by BJP functionaries in Bihar for the party. Some of them were even bought on behalf of BJP President Amit Shah.

BJP Bihar MLA Sanjeev Chaurasia, one of the senior party functionaries who bought the land, said such purchases were made everywhere and not just Bihar. “We are merely the signatory authority; the money came from the party… the plots were bought for building party offices and other purposes,” Catchnews.com quoted him

Land was acquired in cities and towns such as Madhubani, Katihar, Madhepura, Lakhisarai, Kishanganj and Arwal.

The size of the plots acquired ranged from 250 sq feet to about half an acre. Their values range between Rs 8 lakh to Rs 1.16 crore. The costliest land parcel was bought at Rs 1,100 per sq feet.

The Congress was quick to latch on to the news.

Rahul Gandhi retweeted the report: “Fully prepared for demonetisation.”

Congress leader Salman Soz said BJP should respond to it.

http://www.outlookindia.com/newswir...pree-before-demonetisation-says-report/961334

People talk about sh1t all the time but no one comes out with figures...how many plots were bought and for how much....they are talking about 10 properties where the costliest one is 1.16 crore...so let's say all the properties were worth 1 crore...so the accusation is that BJP party knowing well in advance converted black money of 10 crore into land deals....please do let me know if anyone find how pathetic the IQ level has dropped in this country...

People talk about sh1t all the time but no one comes out with figures...how many plots were bought and for how much....they are talking about 10 properties where the costliest one is 1.16 crore...so let's say all the properties were worth 1 crore...so the accusation is that BJP party knowing well in advance converted black money of 10 crore into land deals....please do let me know if anyone find how pathetic the IQ level has dropped in this country...
Bhakt spotted. :haha:

Well I am no one to interfere in your matters, but the government should investigate how the payment was made. If the payments of these properties were transferred through banks, it's ok. But if cash was used, you guys must look for other transactions as well, like gold or other commodities purchases.

Bhakt spotted. :haha:
?? not sure what is your interest in an internal political matter...may i say Indian obsessed chap spotted?? anyways since you seems to be interested mind sharing why i am sounding like bhakt to you??

Well I am no one to interfere in your matters, but the government should investigate how the payment was made. If the payments of these properties were transferred through banks, it's ok. But if cash was used, you guys must look for other transactions as well, like gold or other commodities purchases.
of-course...however you are not catching the drift here....10 crore?? that is peanuts for a Party like BJP or national parties like Congress....i mean it is not even pea nuts...having said that i have no doubt in mind that BJP would have ensured that their black money is well taken care off...and similarly all these parties thrive on black money....but this particular news and so called proofs are laughable....

?? not sure what is your interest in an internal political matter...may i say Indian obsessed chap spotted?? anyways since you seems to be interested mind sharing why i am sounding like bhakt to you??
This is an open forum kid no internal matters here. Take them to your facebook messenger if you're so touchy about it. Modi will prove with time it was a mistake electing him just like americans are already regretting trump. Somebody who would blindly follow modi ignoring evident blunders that he's making, can be categorized as a bhakt and that's the definition you perfectly fit.

This is an open forum kid no internal matters here. Take them to your facebook messenger if you're so touchy about it. Modi will prove with time it was a mistake electing him just like americans are already regretting trump. Somebody who would blindly follow modi ignoring evident blunders that he's making, can be categorized as a bhakt and that's the definition you perfectly fit.
Uncle....then discuss...don't act like a kindergarden kid...with one liners...also stay in topic...you have covered from trump to how Modi is a mistake....but still have not told me what blunder of Modi have i ignored??

Uncle....then discuss...don't act like a kindergarden kid...with one liners...also stay in topic...you have covered from trump to how Modi is a mistake....but still have not told me what blunder of Modi have i ignored??
How about the Kashmir situation to begin with? Recent news is two young Kashmiris killed by Indian forces. What about deaths because of de-monetization? What about the claim of surgical strike but no proof even after it being questioned by your own countrymen? What about taking pride in a controversial thing? What has he gained other than oppressing minorities specially Muslims with beef ban and uniform civil code. Along with ban on that talaq thing? Just because you're in power you think nobody from other religion has the right to live? Do you know about the man who was killed last bakra eid because hindus thought he consumed beef but after his death it was revealed that he had mutton. Lost his life because of it? So no one who practices any other religion has the right to live. What about the man who was killed because he talked about beef on whatsapp? This is all off topic but since you asked I thought I'd enlighten you.

How about the Kashmir situation to begin with? Recent news is two young Kashmiris killed by Indian forces. What about deaths because of de-monetization? What about the claim of surgical strike but no proof even after it being questioned by your own countrymen? What about taking pride in a controversial thing? What has he gained other than oppressing minorities specially Muslims with beef ban and uniform civil code. Along with ban on that talaq thing? Just because you're in power you think nobody from other religion has the right to live? Do you know about the man who was killed last bakra eid because hindus thought he consumed beef but after his death it was revealed that he had mutton. Lost his life because of it? So no one who practices any other religion has the right to live. What about the man who was killed because he talked about beef on whatsapp? This is all off topic but since you asked I thought I'd enlighten you.
with all due respect do you any of the points above has anything to do with topic in hand?? we are talking about 10 crores worth of property being attributed to a proof that BJP knew in advance about the demonetization...there are many threads in general on demonetization and i would be more than happy to share my thoughts there....

Please do quote me there should you want my piece of mind...in general demonetization is being appreciated a lot in public domain....no doubt its a pain in the a$$ for many however general public also understand such pains are in short term....don't let your hatred for Modi or for that matter Trump overpower your rational thinking...

Maybe, this is just a tip of the iceberg. You guys need to investigate. Purchasing gold and other commodities from market is one example..
that is a given....gold prices moved to 40k and even 50K when the sole motive was to convert black money into gold...so no doubt...b/w this tip of iceberg is not even a news worthy of any discussion...however opposition will jump up and down on this...for obvious reasons...

If the gold prices are up with the buying spree then the land prices should too.
Any thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom