What's new

BJP for building pressure to stop U.S. aid to Pakistan

Salahadin

Reaction score
NEW DELHI: Chief of Indian opposition party Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) Rajnath Singh Saturday said the government must take the international community into confidence and initiate stern action against Pakistan.

Singh was here to inaugurate a two-day training camp for the newly elected legislators of Madhya Pradesh.

Singh advocated snapping all diplomatic ties with Pakistan, blocking the sea route between Karachi and Mumbai and recalling the Indian high commissioner from Pakistan.

He added that the government should also ask the US to stop financial aid to Pakistan.
web-sited geo.tv

BJP has very bad relation with USA. Our great leader Narendra Modi's US visa got rejected multiple times. When BJP requested personally USA govt didnt care for. Now i dont think this request going to be even considered.

I think this thread is in the wrong section, mods move this to a proper location please! :tup:

BJP has very bad relation with USA. Our great leader Narendra Modi's US visa got rejected multiple times. When BJP requested personally USA govt didnt care for. Now i dont think this request going to be even considered.
i hate bjp because they want to deteriorate the secular position of india:hitwall:.

Back
Top Bottom