What's new

Big Round of Applause for Imran Khan & Shaukat Khanum Hospital!!!

I still am a staunch Musharraf Supporter Asim. Moreover, being a Muslim and a Patriot Pakistani, It's my duty to be honest to myself and others, the fullest.

I still am a staunch Musharraf Supporter Asim. Moreover, being a Muslim and a Patriot Pakistani, It's my duty to be honest to myself and others, the fullest.

While all Musharraf supporters are probably patriots and even Muslims, no doubt, often Imrans Pakistaniat is often taken as an example of his Musalmaniat.

Even Musharraf has admitted now that if theres any good guy in Pak, its Imran.

I like Musharraf of today actually. Not what he was during his end (deals with Benazir and moving against Chief Justice (the seocnd time, 1st time was a reference so its justified, second time was not). But he in the launching of APML said he made mistakes during the end...

Anyway I digress, Imran Khan is very hard to not like. If you notice most people who spew crap against him are always stretching the truth.

Agreed Brother. Basically Musharraf and Imran are two leaders in Pakistan today with some similarities. Both are hosest to themselves and others. Both speak what they believe in, mostly. Both have some common sense which makes them different from other ''leadership'', Both have Ideological Supporters not the 'lakeer kae faqeer' type crowds, Being Ideological supporters we are honest, patriots and wellwishers of Pakistan, only. In other words APML and PTI are forces of good in today's Pakistan. I'd like to see them joining forces against the old, corrupted and failed politicians.

Musharraf was confused and directionless in the last few months of his tenure. What he did to constitution to get himself elected in uniform and suspending Supreme Court was despicable. His most reprehensible move was NRO, dealing and forgoing the valid corruption cases against Benazir to extend his tenure. That seemed selfish.

Having said all this, Musharraf was still a patriotic leader. He was a person who wanted Pakistan to progress. If there ever is a team of Musharraf and Imran leading Pakistan, Pakistan inshallah will leave Turkey behind as it has so much potential.

Turkey's Abdullah Gul and Erdogan have done wonders to their country and their GDP is close to Canada now (almost $1.3 trillion)! This turnaround was only possible through sincere and honest leadership.

We sincerely wish he becomes prime minister of pakistan. He is the only leader with a good vision for the country.

We sincerely wish he becomes prime minister of pakistan. He is the only leader with a good vision for the country.

He is going to negotiate with the good Taliban and try to reform the bad Taliban in the five years that he will be in power. You think Indian Foreign Policy makers want that? Its a nightmare scenario.

Note : The above does not mean Pakistan has to bother about Indian foreign policy. Just stated an opinion.

Musharraf was confused and directionless in the last few months of his tenure. What he did to constitution to get himself elected in uniform and suspending Supreme Court was despicable. His most reprehensible move was NRO, dealing and forgoing the valid corruption cases against Benazir to extend his tenure. That seemed selfish.

Having said all this, Musharraf was still a patriotic leader. He was a person who wanted Pakistan to progress. If there ever is a team of Musharraf and Imran leading Pakistan, Pakistan inshallah will leave Turkey behind as it has so much potential.

Turkey's Abdullah Gul and Erdogan have done wonders to their country and their GDP is close to Canada now (almost $1.3 trillion)! This turnaround was only possible through sincere and honest leadership.

Agreed 110 % Bro ..

Anyway I digress, Imran Khan is very hard to not like. If you notice most people who spew crap against him are always stretching the truth.

Those the people who are benefiting from the current corrupt practices their families are involved in. The rest of the 99% are just mentally incapable of understanding the word "future".

Back
Top Bottom