What's new

Bhaag Bhaag DK BOSE

Nirvana

BANNED
Reaction score
Imran Khan in a candid chat speaks on Delhi Belly, and the rock music inspired cult song, 'Bhaag Bhaag DK Bose'!

Imran Khan has pulled up his socks and how! His song 'Bhaag Bhaag DK Bose' is on the verge of becoming a cult youth anthem and the actor deserves credit for pulling off the rockstar body language! The video of DK Bose was launched and we were quite impressed with Imran who has proved to be a revelation of sorts as he unabashedly mouths bold lyrics and strums the guitar looking every bit a rebel as his character looks like in Delhi Belly.

What's Delhi belly all about?
Kunal has an upset stomach in the film, you saw him farting in the promo. So the name Delhi Belly. I play a crime journalist, Kunal's a press photographer and Vir plays a cartoonist. The film revolves around us. There are also two actresses: Shenaz Treasurywala and Poorna Jagannathan. The film is a crime caper comedy.

DK Bose's lyrics have caught the fancy of the youth! Who is DK Bose?
The moment I heard it, I knew it was a hit. The youth will identify with the song considering we all are running away from something in life. We all are DK Bose (refers to Vir, Kunal and himself).

So does Imran swear in real life too?
I don't swear in personal life but I do look around and find a lot of press photographers using those words. I have picked up a few from there. I also know three chords of the guitar so I hold this base guitar in the song and I am bad at it but Vir knows how to play well and he has actually strummed the guitar in the song.

Was the censor ok with the lyrics?
They seemed happy! They have given us an A certificate and we are fine with it. Aamir is a responsible producer. He won't mislead his audiences. I have seen film with U/A certificate and felt those films had double meaning, sexist jokes, language, and scenes inappropriate for youngsters! Delhi Belly is an adult comedy, it will be screw the reputation of Aamir Khan Productions and it's certainly not for kids. People above 18 can watch it.

Wasn't the film ready in 2009? Why the delay?
Aamir mamu was busy with Peepli Live and Dhobi Ghat. Abhinay Deo had to go off for 'Game'. Neither was available. Besides, filmmaking is a long process.

Did Abhinay fall out with Aamir while making the film?
No such thing happened.

Source - TOI

New Delhi: The hit track 'Bhaag DK Bose Aandhi Aayi' from Amir Khan's upcoming production 'Delhi Belly' twists a fairly common Bengali name into an expletive.

The song from Imraan Khan-starrer 'Delhi Belly' has become an internet sensation ahead of the release of the film in July. But there’s more to the song apart from its hip retro-rock beat.

In the age of censor snipping off offensive content from lyrics, dialogues and titles, movie makers are finding innovative ways to slip in expletives that will keep the narrative 'real' but at the same time escape the censor net.

The lyrics 'D K Bose, DK Bose, DK Bose,' juxtaposed together and sung to fast instruments, is a popular expletive in the northern part of the country. While most have caught on, there is still curiosity around the song and the use of 'DK Bose'.

Delhi Belly, directed by Abhinay Deo, stars beside Imran Khan, Kunal Roy Kapoor, Poorna Jagannathan, Vir Das and Shenaz Treasurywala. The script is written by Akshat Verma and the film is produced by Aamir Khan under the banner of Aamir Khan Productions and Sharan Kapoor of IBC Motion Pictures.

Aamir Khan had earlier said in a blog post that the film has the potential to ruin the reputation he has build over the years with clean, family entertainers.

Source - Hit song 'DK Bose' twists name into expletive - Movies News News - IBNLive

Daddy mujhse bola, Tu galati hai meri
Tujhpe Zindagani guilty hai meri
Saabun ki Shaqal mein, beta tu toh nikla keval jhaag
Jhaag jhaag jhaag
Bhaag
Bhaag bhaag..
Bhaag bhaag..

Toh by god lag gayi
kya se kya hua
Dekha toh katora
Jhaanka toh kuaa

piddi jaissa chuhaa
dum pakda toh nikla kala naag
naag naag
bhaag...!
Bhaag bhaag D K bose, D K bose, D K bose
bhaag bhaag D K "Bose dk" bhaag.... (x2 times)

aandhi aayi aandhi aayi
Bhaag bhaag D K bose, D K bose, D K bose
bhaag bhaag D K Bose dk bhaag....

Aandhi Aayi hai...
Bhaag

Awesome Song With Awesome Lyrics :tup:

What awesome lyrics?? including abusive language in a different way makes it cheaper only..

Ghanta awesome..
Emotional Atyachar was awesome..this is nothing compared to that.

That's Called Rock

Lyrics is Lyrics...when you read it then it does not matter if it is rock or whatever.
I hope you have heard Metallica's "Nothing else Matters"...now thats some lyrics..

That's Called Rock

Ohh Yaa.. which band?? soft or Hard?? come on this is just a spicy bollywood song which is degrading day by day.. by applying Zandu balm by Munni or Selling Taaza Mutton..

continuing the tradition of "Daring" lyrics which is becoming trendy in bollywood day by day....nice, catchy tone :)

Ohh Yaa.. which band?? soft or Hard?? come on this is just a spicy bollywood song which is degrading day by day.. by applying Zandu balm by Munni or Selling Taaza Mutton..

You Better File a Complain to Censor Board :cheesy:

Lyrics is Lyrics...when you read it then it does not matter if it is rock or whatever.
I hope you have heard Metallica's "Nothing else Matters"...now thats some lyrics..

Thats One of My fav song Btw , I love Metallica , Niravana , def Leppard and Many others

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom