What's new

BGB arrests 40 Bangladeshis

VeeraBahadur

Reaction score
Country
India
Of the arrested, 26 are men, 11 women and three are children

Members of Border Guard Bangladesh have arrested a total of 40 Bangladeshis from Putkhali frontier under Benapole port police station when they attempted to go to India illegally, according to BGB sources.

Shafiuddin, in-charge of Putkhali BGB camp told journalists that 40 Bangladeshis coming from Narail, Barisal and Faridpur were detained early on Saturday when they attempted to cross the border and go to India in search of good jobs.

Of the arrested, 26 were men, 11 women and three were children.

The arrested were handed over to Benapole port police station after filing a case, the camp in-charge added.

BGB arrests 40 Bangladeshis | Dhaka Tribune

Thank you BGB. I think RAW should bankroll them .

Last edited:
Of the arrested, 26 are men, 11 women and three are children

Members of Border Guard Bangladesh have arrested a total of 40 Bangladeshis from Putkhali frontier under Benapole port police station when they attempted to go to India illegally, according to BGB sources.

Shafiuddin, in-charge of Putkhali BGB camp told journalists that 40 Bangladeshis coming from Narail, Barisal and Faridpur were detained early on Saturday when they attempted to cross the border and go to India in search of good jobs.

Of the arrested, 26 were men, 11 women and three were children.

The arrested were handed over to Benapole port police station after filing a case, the camp in-charge added.

BGB arrests 40 Bangladeshis | Dhaka Tribune

Thank you BJB. I think RAW should bankroll them .

@idune

Why these rich bangladeshi want to cross border of poor India?

These Bangladeshis make good labourers however, they done the extension on my Dads house. Boht acha quality heh!:tup:

Back
Top Bottom