What's new

Betrayal in Vienna?

New centrifuges for iran are the fruits of 4 years of Trump sanction...they should only be destroyed when the US pays $800 billion dollars damage to irans's economy...any one destroying any thing before that payment is a traitor to iran...
But anyways there is not going to be a deal..so relax....

I won't be surprised if they sign a new deal before the presidential election.

They will certainly try, and ironically just like Trump, conservative candidates should declare they will "scrap the deal one day 1!"

New centrifuges for iran are the fruits of 4 years of Trump sanction...they should only be destroyed when the US pays $800 billion dollars damage to irans's economy...any one destroying any thing before that payment is a traitor to iran...
But anyways there is not going to be a deal..so relax....
apparently they want to keep the new ones. also the enrichment capacity will be greater than what it was agreed upon in the jcpoa deal.
for those who don't want to read the whole thing, iran also want to remove irgc from terrorist list. but americans did not agree. i wonder what the americans want for the irgc to be removed from said list.

apparently they want to keep the new ones. also the enrichment capacity will be greater than what it was agreed upon in the jcpoa deal.
for those who don't want to read the whole thing, iran also want to remove irgc from terrorist list. but americans did not agree. i wonder what the americans want for the irgc to be removed from said list.

The day that the IRGC is removed from the Terror list is the day that the IRGC start fighting for Israel!

The day that the IRGC is removed from the Terror list is the day that the IRGC start fighting for Israel!
hmmm. let me disagree. IMO if someone inside wants to fight for israel, they are already doing so.
also if things the irgc does are used by israel against us, it is already happening. (look at what happened after ahmadi nejad started his presidency)
i don't think the irgc will be working for israel on its own anytime soon. that's is not where money comes from after all.
i think irgc being removed from the terrorist list is a good thing and is not the mfa's decision. higher powers decide these things.

hmmm. let me disagree. IMO if someone inside wants to fight for israel, they are already doing so.
also if things the irgc does are used by israel against us, it is already happening. (look at what happened after ahmadi nejad started his presidency)
i don't think the irgc will be working for israel on its own anytime soon. that's is not where money comes from after all.
i think irgc being removed from the terrorist list is a good thing and is not the mfa's decision. higher powers decide these things.

Historical precedent tells us IRGC has Mossad or CIA spies.

Just look at infamous spies from KGB/CIA that betrayed their country including Russian Generals and American high ranking officers.

If US can infiltrate the KGB during Soviet era and vice versa then they can infiltrate any organization on the planet. Iran is relatively new to this spy vs spy game while US has been doing it since Benedict Arnold time, while Mossad was hunting down Nazi war criminals post WW2.

I don't think they will ever remove the IRGC from the Terror list as long as Iran and the IRGC are championing the Palestinian cause against the Zionist occupation.

Back
Top Bottom