What's new

Best Islamic Bank in Pakistan

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I would like to know and discuss about the best Islamic banks of Pakistan. Provide me like how many branches they have in Karachi and in the rest of Pakistan and what are there reserves too.

I would like to know and discuss about the best Islamic banks of Pakistan. Provide me like how many branches they have in Karachi and in the rest of Pakistan and what are there reserves too.
There is no such thing as BEST Islamic Bank because Islamic Bank is just a financial Commodity which are still at its Infant but under development. In terms of size I think Meezan Bank is the Largest with 100+ Branches and after that its Al Barakah Bank. That is the best I can make because not much research is available in that subject here in Pakistan.

There is no 'Islamic Bank' concept tbh. All banks have some element of Interest Rate.

There is no 'Islamic Bank' concept tbh. All banks have some element of Interest Rate.
The Element of Interest Rate is in Pakistan Financial System itself and started right from State Bank so surviving in such system their is no other choice for them as their Capital isnt that big to Influence State Bank on Changing its Financial Policy so interest is not their Official Policy instead its System that cause them to take Interest.

The Element of Interest Rate is in Pakistan Financial System itself and started right from State Bank so surviving in such system their is no other choice for them as their Capital isnt that big to Influence State Bank on Changing its Financial Policy so interest is not their Official Policy instead its System that cause them to take Interest.
What about profit and loss system which was the supposed proposed idea for Islamic banking?

Maybank is The Best :D. They are an islamic bank too :) but I have no idea if they have any presence in pakistan

Maybank is The Best :D. They are an islamic bank too :) but I have no idea if they have any presence in pakistan
They do Exist but not as Maybank instead they have 20% Shares of MCB Bank Ltd in Pakistan but that is Commercial Bank actually so their Presence is limited to Shares of a commercial Bank only.

What about profit and loss system which was the supposed proposed idea for Islamic banking?
Profitability is a Variable Factor for any kind of Banking Sharia compliant or non Sharia Compliant and currently as per my Friend who works in Islamic Bank they are losing Reserves. Maybe that situation is a current Trend and in future it would got better but that is my thoughts about current Profitability trend of Islamic Banking.

Back
Top Bottom