What's new

Best ever EPL final day!!

JanjaWeed

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
Wow.. what a finish! two injury time goals by man city sent Man U & Fergie into a coma!!:lol:

man.. there is no football fans here? One of the best ever finish to the premier league.. & seems not that many enthusiasts here. Either we have too many man u fans here or guys are not keen on football..

Man City ------:bunny:

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Last edited by a moderator:
Nah...I couldn't watch the final because they weren't showing Liverpool vs Swansea (and my internet was down..so no sopcast !); but I do hear that it was a nail-biting final for the United, City, Arsenal and Spurs fans...!

i like football but i fail to understand the club level football, while missing a single fifa world cup game i consider as a taboo, i fail to get interested in club football, i mean what does it really mean, why football fans are so crazy about clubs i fail to understand

BTW any videos available?

Nah...I couldn't watch the final because they weren't showing Liverpool vs Swansea (and my internet was down..so no sopcast !); but I do hear that it was a nail-biting final for the United, City, Arsenal and Spurs fans...!

It was an absolute nail biter. Man U was almot champions till the 94th minute of ManCity - QPR match. It's just that ManCity scored two goals in injury time to snatch the title from ManU. & It was a treat to see the agony in ManU folks faces. Just for the record.. I'm not a man city fan.. just happy that ManU din't win the title..

i like football but i fail to understand the club level football, while missing a single fifa world cup game i consider as a taboo, i fail to get interested in club football, i mean what does it really mean, why football fans are so crazy about clubs i fail to understand

BTW any videos available?

That's 'cause almost all these clubs are more than 100 yrs old. They have developed their fanbase over the years. In some cases you will find that people are more loyal towards their club than country.

i dont understand every source is saying man city won against QPR??

that's correct. Man city & ManU were both on equal points going to the final day of the season. It's just that Man City had better goal difference. Man city had to match or better whatever the result ManU would achieve in their respective matches to win the league. ManU beat Sunderland & thought they won the title, only to be snatched away during injury time when ManCity came back to win their match against QPR.

yes..it was the last match of Man city of EPL..and after win it they are on the top position of the league table..and Man united is on second position..so they beat QPR in this match and beat Man u in the league table..

what i not understand is, was the game man city vs man untd,

or man city vs QPR??
Man City vs QPR and Sunderland vs Man United.
Man City scored twice in injury time to pretty much steal the title from United, who were up until then going to win the title.

Today i happened to pass near the Football stadium i n Manchester....There were Police Helicopters in the air and Police was all over the place...checking everybody entering the stadium premises..and a Brigade of Ambulances and Fire engines...
Then city won and it looked like the stadium will fall apart..i believe the crowd's road could be heard a few Kilometers away...

Back
Top Bottom