What's new

Beretta ARX 100 Semi-automatic 5.56mm Rifle

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
The Beretta ARX-100, the consumer semi-automatic version of the Beretta ARX-160, is going to be on sale in the USA in just a few months. Other than the lack of full-automatic fire it is almost identical to the military version and handles the same. The ambidextrous controls are easy to use. The bolt release is just in front of the trigger guard. The under barrel picatinny rail has a sleek looking handguard installed to cover it up if you are not using it.

Like many of Beretta’s contemporary firearm designs, it has an almost space-age look and I expect we will be seeing it in many movies and TV shows, like the Beretta Cx4 Storm before it. Below are photos I took of it at the Beretta SHOW Show booth.

The Beretta ARX-100, the consumer semi-automatic version of the Beretta ARX-160, is going to be on sale in the USA in just a few months. Other than the lack of full-automatic fire it is almost identical to the military version and handles the same. The ambidextrous controls are easy to use. The bolt release is just in front of the trigger guard. The under barrel picatinny rail has a sleek looking handguard installed to cover it up if you are not using it.

Like many of Beretta’s contemporary firearm designs, it has an almost space-age look and I expect we will be seeing it in many movies and TV shows, like the Beretta Cx4 Storm before it. Below are photos I took of it at the Beretta SHOW Show booth.
NEWS: Beretta ARX 100 Semi-automatic 5.56mm Rifle

Back
Top Bottom