Status
Not open for further replies.

Donatello

RETIRED TTA
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hey,

Whats the deal with banned members? Like it says Banned members on their avatar and then their name is in Pink....but they can still post?

to understand this fully you need a ban ;)

well banned members cannot post but they can leave thanks

I am surprised to see Vcheng getting banned and still wondering the reason of his suspension :(

Hey,

Whats the deal with banned members? Like it says Banned members on their avatar and then their name is in Pink....but they can still post?

What you are seeing is the posts they made before they were banned, if i did a CaptainJack there would still be 1500 odd posts about with my name on it now in pink.
Also bans vary in length so some one can have a "holiday" and be back a week later after their time in the naughty corner.

it says Band member not banned members. they do baja shaja here.......

well banned members cannot post but they can leave thanks

I am surprised to see Vcheng getting banned and still wondering the reason of his suspension :(

Wow was only reading his posts a while ago, admitedly he was being pretty persistant in a few sensitive threads but im supprised he got a holiday

Hey,

If the member is pink, he cannot post under the period he is pink. He can continue to view posts however until suspension is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom