What's new

Bangladeshi Hackers Hack Maharastra Police Website

Those guys should get a real if possible. But with vocabulary like this, one is doubtful.

Well aazi, so far i know they aren't bangladeshis... They are a group based on ireland..

Thread about website hackings are not allowed.

if an arab hacking an israeli website and retreiving credit card infos can be discussed, why can't this be discussed?
Kudos to this hacker for protesing the killing of bangladeshis by the BSF.

i honestly dont know why these bangladeshis want to bring themselves into the hitlist even though we dont care about them...talk about putting mud onto one;s own head...

^ well PDF doesn't encourage hacking.... You will understand the pain when PDF comes under attack.... Life becomes boring without PDF.

---------- Post added at 02:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 PM ----------

i honestly dont know why these bangladeshis want to bring themselves into the hitlist even though we dont care about them...talk about putting mud onto one;s own head...
i said it before Bangladeshis did not hack this. A group of irish hacker did this...

^ well PDF doesn't encourage hacking.... You will understand the pain when PDF comes under attack.... Life becomes boring without PDF.

i said it before Bangladeshis did not hack this. A group of irish hacker did this...

yeah because bsf patrols on the indo-irish border and kills irish cattle smugglers and illegal immigrants...

dude..get real...

---------- Post added at 02:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 PM ----------

Could be Bangladeshis sitting in Ireland. Why would Irish hackers care about these issues:confused:

lol i am pretty sure irish hackers would know how to spell humanity.

Don't know! I know some Bangladeshi hackers. One of them told me yesterday this attack was from ireland... I am not sure though!

lol you are welcome to hack any government website, they are pretty boring and hardly people visit them.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom