What's new

Bangladesh’s Pak tour stayed

saiyan0321

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
DHAKA : The High court Thursday stayed the decision of sending Bangladesh Cricket team to Pakistan for four weeks.

An HC bench comprising Justice Farid Ahmad and Justice Sheikh Hasan Arif passed the order after hearing a writ petition.

A Supreme Court lawyer Kamal Hossin Miazi and a private university teacher Khandakar Didar-Us Salam on Thursday morning filed the writ challenging legality of the decision.

Petitioner’s lawyer Barrister Hasan M S Azim confirmed this to banglanews.

Bangladesh?s Pak tour stayed

just heard the news on tv too. what is this what four weeks difference will make huh? this is just delaying tactics you know i was all for this tour even when many people were agianst it but screw it they are treating us like dogs. i dont care what zaka ashraf should just call it quits and severe ties with that board

well next time we shouldnt even play with bangladesh anytime

these loser idiots

i say dont ask them again and cancel relations with them their board is beyond unprofessional who does this child stuff

Can we just tell them they're not welcome?

so.. will PCB still support this Lotus Kamal guy for ICC presidenship??

Its a give and take scenario
by the way whats the reason that pcb dont want to vote bd candidate for icc presidentship

Then you have to tell all the world the same..

why they treat us bad we say no to them its fair anyway screw them they want to do this they can lets just ask some other team atleast they will answer in one say

Boy I can just see it, BD cricket team will be mincemeat next they face Pakistani team.

i dont care what people say this is the first time high court gave a stay on the match its really weird

Back
Top Bottom