What's new

Bangladesh Local players eye bigger slice as in-country Cloud Computing storage/processing gains foothold

You realize that even in the west many software firms forgo Cloud Service providers to architect their own bespoke solutions on co-located clusters? It always ends up being cheaper and more effective to do this. Cloud is still mostly preferred by large MNC's who can throw money at it and care more about SLA and having someone to blame when there are outages. "Nobody ever got fired for buying IBM". I already told you there is nothing extraordinary cloud providers are offering - you will see many debates among tech professionals on whether moving to the cloud truly resulted in a net benefit. It is a move mostly preferred by finance people who see it as a way to cut operational hiring costs because it removes the need to hire Sys Admins and IT professionals and instead shifts their work onto software developers.

I will not respond to you further because you are dumb and fail to understand my point.

I laugh at this. I see very few contributions to open source by Indian developers. Majority of it is from Europeans and Americans. I see more contributions from Iranian's then indians. Those who contribute to open source leave an imprint on software not masses of Java enterprise programmers.

The indian "imprint" on IT is garbage work done by WITCH companies and youtube tutorial videos for Java lol.

You will see this sort of outlandish Chest thumping by bhakts and pujaris from the "new India".

Little do these underclass bhakts realize (most of them have never been outside India and its cheap train-fare limits) how big the world is and where things are being invented and innovations are taking place. Go murkh as usual. They pad resumes, take lessons from whatsapp, learn a few pieces of basic Java code and think the world is their oyster.

A country where they import even the very basic components of cellphones and think slapping them together with Chinese screws is the height of "Bhartiya Tek-na-laaji".

Why do you ask? I do not know you so I will not say.

Not a huge deal. Usually new members introduce themselves. If you don't want to - then that is fine.

Last edited:
You realize that even in the west many software firms forgo Cloud Service providers to architect their own bespoke solutions on co-located clusters? It always ends up being cheaper and more effective to do this. Cloud is still mostly preferred by large MNC's who can throw money at it and care more about SLA and having someone to blame when there are outages. "Nobody ever got fired for buying IBM". I already told you there is nothing extraordinary cloud providers are offering - you will see many debates among tech professionals on whether moving to the cloud truly resulted in a net benefit. It is a move mostly preferred by finance people who see it as a way to cut operational hiring costs because it removes the need to hire Sys Admins and IT professionals and instead shifts their work onto software developers.

I will not respond to you further because you are dumb and fail to understand my point.

I laugh at this. I see very few contributions to open source by Indian developers. Majority of it is from Europeans and Americans. I see more contributions from Iranian's then indians. Those who contribute to open source leave an imprint on software not masses of Java enterprise programmers.

The indian "imprint" on IT is garbage work done by WITCH companies and youtube tutorial videos for Java lol.
Haha..I too see no point in explaining to dumb idiots further. I see your knowledge of IT application seems to be limited to setting up some website. Also it's better you not talk about Indian IT industry.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom