What's new

Bangladesh Army orders Chinese Self-Propelled Howitzers

Raquib

Reaction score
Bangladesh Army orders Chinese Self-Propelled Howitzers

The Bangladesh Army finally put in the order for the long awaited 155 mm self-propelled gun howitzers from China.

Source: bdmilitary

1116e08ea82070c9dc4dbcd819e0bb63.jpg

3b390f2ace173a3cd7c5748108885185.jpg

d8e61c515b1dead0d6ad1a5c08751ae8.jpg

96b62268da23a1ce4ff52030cff12e37.jpg

Hmm...I read recently Pakistan is going to help BOF manufacture 155mm projectiles.Looks more logical now.:china: :pakistan: :yahoo:

Can anyone post the full article??

Hmm...I read recently Pakistan is going to help BOF manufacture 155mm projectiles.Looks more logical now.:china: :pakistan: :yahoo:

Can anyone post the full article??

I could, but.........you know the reason leon.......we're banned...

I could, but.........you know the reason leon.......we're banned...

Silence I kill you!!:lol:

You will find more banned members of BDmilitary than active ones:rofl:

I was hoping if anyone else could provide the report.Can anyone do that please??

Silence I kill you!!:lol:

You will find more banned members of BDmilitary than active ones:rofl:

I was hoping if anyone else could provide the report.Can anyone do that please??

That ******* site sukcs bro. It's giving me error message evan though I register for it.:hitwall: It's good news that BD military adding some teeth to inventory.

Excellent development, Bangladesh must slowly purchase her defence equipments to require a minimum amount of deterrence against India.
Against her other neighbouring countries, Bangladesh can use it for other purposes instead of defence, more like offensive measurements and different tactics.

Good News for BD.Anyway i don't like that BDmillitary site.Too many Pakistani Bashers there.

If you guys want I can launch another forum where banning rules could be relaxed... Anybody ?????? We could have some dedicated bashing threads...

Back
Top Bottom