What's new

Babar Ghauri, Haider Abbas Rizvi , Faisal Sabzwari & other Several MQM leaders put on ECL after Sau

Thank God some action is finally being taken against these alleged people. I also hope Solat Mirza is saved from hanging so his statements could be presented in the court and these people are brought to justice.

PM Nawaz to meet army chief, review Saulat Mirza's statement: sources - The Express Tribune

ISLAMABAD: Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif is expected to meet Army chief General Raheel Sharif on Thursday, sources told Express News.

The meeting would come hours after convicted Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM) activist, Saulat Mirza’s execution was halted following a confessional video early Thursday morning.The army chief and premier are expected to review Mirza’s statement, according to sources. Further, the Karachi operation and a case filed against MQM chief Altaf Hussain by Rangers are also on the agenda of the meeting, the source added.

Just hours before his execution, MQM worker Saulat Mirza alleged in a supposed video confession that he killed former KESC Director Shahid Hamid on the directives of party chief Altaf Hussain.

Read: Shocking revelations: MQM chief ordered KESC director’s assassination, claims Saulat

According to video released by a private television channel late on Wednesday, Mirza alleged that he received the order for the ‘hit’ from Altaf at MQM leader Babar Ghauri’s residence.

Mirza revealed that orders were given on telephone by the party chief himself. Usually, the party chief would either give orders himself or through the likes of Babar Ghauri.

He further alleged that people whom the party wanted to save from police torture are provided protection in police stations through Governor Ishratul Ebad Khan. Even during the PPP’s government, he was facilitated in jail and allowed to meet family members in separate rooms.

Saulat said he was not appealing to commute his sentence, but was asking to delay it.

Earlier, on February 16, PM Nawaz had met Corps Commander in Karachi where he was given a briefing on the implementation of the National Action Plan to eliminate terrorism from the country.

Read: Action should be taken against culprits behind Baldia factory fire: PM

The premier had criticised police officials for being slow to file charge-sheets in the Baldia town tragedy.

Great work

There is a saying
"The war you start at other's door step one day reaches your own - Kurlang"

Waiting for the statment..ye MQM k khilaf sazish hai.

By the way sazish say yaad aya, couldn't help but notice kay where are these so called liberals for e.g. the likes of Asma Jhangir and her accomplices :) haven't heard a cheep from them! Asma Jhangir ko Indian funding dhobti hui dikhaye to nahi daay rahi? The other day she was ridiculing rangers FIR as a joke or something...

By the way sazish say yaad aya, couldn't help but notice kay where are these so called liberals for e.g. the likes of Asma Jhangir and her accomplices :) haven't heard a cheep from them! Asma Jhangir ko Indian funding dhobti hui dikhaye to nahi daay rahi? The other day she was ridiculing rangers FIR as a joke or something...

Are you talikng about her:D

AsmaJahangir_redx.jpg

Sindh Rangers urge people not to give donations to criminals, militants, if any such element demand money, inform Rangers
We should look at whether this is possible or not. In Karachi it might at least be thinkable. But I mean can people in Waziristan where people are under the shadow of militants can deny militants when they come for bhatta. Militants are often taking bhatta from people in FATA. I have heard of such people. I think the government should try and stop that as well.

We should look at whether this is possible or not. In Karachi it might at least be thinkable. But I mean can people in Waziristan where people are under the shadow of militants can deny militants when they come for bhatta. Militants are often taking bhatta from people in FATA. I have heard of such people. I think the government should try and stop that as well.
PARDON me ! We here assume you member of most Educated Class of Pakistan....:azn:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom