What's new

Azerbaijan and Turkey Hold Joint Military exercise

Hakan

RETIRED INTL MOD
Reaction score
Country
Turkey
.Turkey and Azerbaijan have completed the winter 2014 military exercises near the Armenian border, the Turkish General Staff has announced on its website.

The General Staff announced that the exercises were held between Feb. 18 and 20 on the Akbaba polygon, in the province of Kars, located on the border with Armenia.

According to the statement issued Feb. 24, the aim of the exercises was to strengthen military cooperation between the two countries and share information and experience.

The military exercises involved 1,714 army personnel from the two countries, 85 of whom were from the Azerbaijani army.

The main aim of the exercise was to strengthen interaction between the armed forces of the two fraternal states, the statement said. It also added that it was aiming to develop the skills of armed divisions during the tough winter conditions, including testing the ability of the units’ locating, accommodating, supplying, clothing and maintenance “in deep snow and extreme cold.”

Last year, the Turkish and Azerbaijani armies launched a joint military exercises between July 12 and 28 in Baku and Nakhchivan.

akbaba_kars_azerbaijan_3.jpg

akbaba_kars_azerbaijan_.jpg

akbaba_kars_azerbaijan_2.jpg

akbaba_kars_azerbaijan_4.jpg

akbaba_kars_azerbaijan_5.jpg

akbaba_kars_azerbaijan_6.jpg

akbaba_kars_azerbaijan_7.jpg

akbaba_kars_azerbaijan_9.jpg

akbaba_kars_azerbaijan_8.jpg

Azerbaijan, Turkey hold joint military exercises (PHOTO) - Trend.Az
Turkey holds military drill with Azerbaijan - INTERNATIONAL

Last edited:
I add my comment here too >>>

Imagine we do this with T-129s, T-70s, FIRTINAs, MIZRAK-Os, MIZRAK-TEs, ALTAYs, T/F-Xs, HÜRKUŞ-Cs bla bla bla...

Those big-*** explosions are caused by 203mm shells :) That's why M110s are still in service and not replaced with T155s :)
I'm thinking M110s will remain in service in 2020s too..

M48s and Cobras are still so good... I believe cold weather is actually good for Cobra engine, it's fine.

I just can't believe the police is replacing ZPTs with Urals... fvcking spoiled kids of the state

nice photo it's good to see turkey Azerbaijan together :enjoy: , i wonder why Turkmenistan didn't join these exercises :unsure:

Its booth from Otokar, and Otokar is part of Koc Holding so whats the problem?
Problem is, ZPTs provide everything that the police needs, they DON'T NEED replacement.
fvcking pompous assholes cruise around in their fancy rides but army makes do with Akreps.
fft99_mf1443865.Jpeg

I hate these men with every fiber of my being.

nice photo it's good to see turkey Azerbaijan together :enjoy: , i wonder why Turkmenistan didn't join these exercises :unsure:
Just Recently, Turkmenistan mentioned that they support Armenia in Nagorno Karabkh conflict, which is ocupied by Armenia. Just because they want to take some petrol and gas places in caspian sea from Azerbaijan. I dont understand their policy. They purchase weapon from turkey and think they will fight against Azerbaijan. Foolish.

Back
Top Bottom