What's new

Attributes of Al-Qaeda and TTP Khariji fasadis who are against Pakistan

Mujahid

Reaction score
These are the attributes of Al-Qaeda and TTP Khariji-Takfiri fasadis who are against Pakistan and the Takmeel mission. Spread this far and wide.

khawarij1.jpg

khaariji2.jpg

Dear Mujahid Thanks a lot...plz give us some more on this!!!

Somethings written in my signature too....Read it.

And when it is said to them, "Do not cause corruption on the earth," they say, "We are but reformers." Unquestionably, it is they who are the corrupters, but they perceive [it] not. :Surat Al-Baqarah Verse 11 & 12.

Last edited:
Yeah sure, right you are. It is from Quran but its better to have as much insight in these fanatics as possible!!!! They are the people who have created doubts abt our religion. Our all energies should be focused to defeat their ideology thru qoutes from Quran and Hadith!

Last edited:
Al Quaida and TTP are no doubt Zionist tools against muslim world. We need to take the hammer and stick like approach to modernization. I applaud the King of Saudi Arabia who has taking a hardliner approach towards modernization by direct empowering youth, women and moderate social figures while throwing anyone and everyone opposing modernization behind the bars.

The mutawen rule has not giving the Kingdom anything other than desperate and ill educated youth, suppressed women, marked rise in crime and prostitution and destruction of human capital.

These Khairjis needs to be removed.Every single of them should be killed.Any Cyber Jihadi should be caught too and given a danda in the backside.

My bro talking about the concept of modernization in Islam, being muslim if we are unable to understand a little fact then it is shameful for us.
I don't know about the ideolies of al-qaeeda, taliban etc but something that i know is enough to make you understand about Islam.
That is, Islam is what that it was 1400 years ago & will be like that until the world ends, there is no modernization concept in Islam, Islam is flexible within itself, it is not flexible so you should bring changes in it of your own, it isn't written anywhere in Quran pak or Hadees mubarak that you people are allowed to bring changes in Islam as era changes.

My bro talking about the concept of modernization in Islam, being muslim if we are unable to understand a little fact then it is shameful for us.
I don't know about the ideolies of al-qaeeda, taliban etc but something that i know is enough to make you understand about Islam.
That is, Islam is what that it was 1400 years ago & will be like that until the world ends, there is no modernization concept in Islam, Islam is flexible within itself, it is not flexible so you should bring changes in it of your own, it isn't written anywhere in Quran pak or Hadees mubarak that you people are allowed to bring changes in Islam as era changes.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom