What's new

Attacks in Pakistan are not jihad, says Hafiz Saeed Read more: http://www.

Darth Vader

Reaction score
Country
Norway
[Pakistan Observer]

Tuesday, June 18, 2013 - Lahore — Extremist activities within Pakistan are not “jihad” says Hafiz Saeed, chief of the banned group Jamaat-ud-Dawa said on Monday, Press Trust of India reported. In his “fatwa” against the attacks, Saeed said militants should not carry out attacks in the country.

“Militant activities in Pakistan do not fall in the category of jihad. I appeal to all ****** organisations not to carry out attacks inside Pakistan as it is not jihad (holy war). America and India are taking benefit from their activities.” Hafiz Saeed issued the statement in response to the attacks in Quetta. The attacks killed as many as 25 people was claimed by the banned militant group Lashkar-e-Jhangvi and the Balochistan Liberation Army.

On Saturday, Quaid-i-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah’s residency in Ziarat was destroyed in an attack by the BLA. A policeman who was deployed at the residency was killed. Hours later, a bus carrying girl university students was blown up and a subsequent attack was carried out at the hospital where the injured passengers were taken.

“They want infighting among different schools of thought to achieve their vested interest,” Saeed said.

“Our strength is in unity and not in infighting among us. However, Muslims will have to continue jihad to maintain their freedom,” concluded Saeed.

Read more: Attacks in Pakistan are not jihad, says Hafiz Saeed | Terminal X

Militant attacks in Pakistan is not jihad. However, thee same attacks elsewhere in the world is jihad...Hypocrisy!!! .:ashamed: :nono::astagh:

Why cant he say all attacks, within or outside, are not jihad. Boya ped babul ka toh aam kaha se hoye. Get well soon moron

[Pakistan Observer]

Tuesday, June 18, 2013 - Lahore — Extremist activities within Pakistan are not “jihad” says Hafiz Saeed, chief of the banned group Jamaat-ud-Dawa said on Monday, Press Trust of India reported. In his “fatwa” against the attacks, Saeed said militants should not carry out attacks in the country.

“Militant activities in Pakistan do not fall in the category of jihad. I appeal to all ****** organisations not to carry out attacks inside Pakistan as it is not jihad (holy war). America and India are taking benefit from their activities.” Hafiz Saeed issued the statement in response to the attacks in Quetta. The attacks killed as many as 25 people was claimed by the banned militant group Lashkar-e-Jhangvi and the Balochistan Liberation Army.

On Saturday, Quaid-i-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah’s residency in Ziarat was destroyed in an attack by the BLA. A policeman who was deployed at the residency was killed. Hours later, a bus carrying girl university students was blown up and a subsequent attack was carried out at the hospital where the injured passengers were taken.

“They want infighting among different schools of thought to achieve their vested interest,” Saeed said.

“Our strength is in unity and not in infighting among us. However, Muslims will have to continue jihad to maintain their freedom,” concluded Saeed.

It should have been "killing innocent people is not Jihad, inside or outside, muslims or non-muslims"

Its good to know that there is special discount for jihad in Pakistan......:hitwall::butcher::bounce:

Seriously Hafazz dude? What about killing Christians in Pakistan? Or Ahmedis? Or Shias? Or Hazaras? Or killing of guys like that governor fellow by the famous and pious qadri. How do you rule on those? Is that holly or not?

You my dear sir is the first sane person i saw in Defence.pk in last five years. May Allah makes you smile and gives you all the happyness and takes all your sorrow.

The big question is why is Hafiz Saeed running free in Pakistan. This lying hypocrite is responsible for deaths of innocent people in Pakistan & India.

This topic was already posted, discussed, fought and closed. Why again?

Terrorists should attack in other countries..thats what his mean!!Until people like Saeed exist in your country u guys have to suffer like this..Sorry brothers, but this is reality..he can't show right path to Pakistan..

[Pakistan Observer]

Good terrorist issues fatwa against bad terrorists. :omghaha:

Murder of One Innocent Person ( Not Muslim , christian , hindu , Sikh , Jew ) is the murder of humanity
Now how can we call killing of childerns , womens , and unarmed man Jihad They need to go to basic of islam, Main cause of this whole mess is illiteracy and using islam as brand for their personal benefit

Back
Top Bottom