What's new

Asim: This post of yours moved me to tears.

VCheng

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Asim Aquil wrote this post in another thread, but it was closed before I could respond.

It really moved me to tears, and I wanted that to be known.

Asim Aquil wrote:

"Anything can happen, Sindhis have eyes and ears. They have a perfectly good brain too. Problem is no one knows how to emphasize on the proper issues. Also there really is no honesty in Pakistan. Kahin na kahin there is racism, there is corruption, there is an intent for terrorism too. What am I saying its quite prevalent.

We slap around Islam like its a fix for everything. There is a real disconnect in the way we start to solve problems and the way they should be done.

When we complain about America we bring Islam in. America is not killing our Islam, it is killing our freedom. It is not killing our people its killing our future.

We can't put America, Zardari and all related cohorts into perspective. There is super confusion hence, you a person who is educated and privileged enough to talk out issues on a forum also says Nothing can be done.

We need to put this in perspective. Pakistan's issues need to be simplified and simplified with honesty, no more marriages of convenience.

We need to remember, we need an Azaad Pakistan, we need a Pakistan that dispenses justice and we need a democratic Pakistan.

We as Pakistanis are deeply flawed, thats why Americans can come in and wreak the havoc and massacres that they do. Polarization does not happen just because of racism or just because there is suspicion of racism. When you have no freedom, no representation and no justice, the worst is assumed out of you."

We ALL need to put our heads together and THINK, then ACT. Pakistan needs us all at this critical juncture.

I'm glad you took this debate out of the thread of "Ab kya hona chahiye".

"We slap around Islam like its a fix for everything. "

The words of a true liberal-fascist

The crude choice of words were a causality of emotion, however the central motif is that there really is no quick fix, just principles. Also I disagree with the term liberal fascism as there is no such thing. Imran Khan once pointed that we don't have liberals in the sense they really were.

Liberal - According to Imran Khan - YouTube

Anyway we'll detract. But Pakistanis impose Islam where it should not be as a consequence we have no choice but to have America impose policy upon us where it should not be doing so.

Forget Islams imposition, we have mini dictators in every family, in communities and so on.

Because our foundations are not based on real consistent things - Freedom, Democracy and Justice.

Because our foundations are not based on real consistent things - Freedom, Democracy and Justice.

I hope now you understand my previous stances: We get burdened with patently unfair blames, simply because we have no legs to stand on as a nation as long as freedom, democracy and justice are lacking.

We need to develop those first before we are taken seriously and get treated fairly.

I hope now you understand my previous stances: We get burdened with patently unfair blames, simply because we have no legs to stand on as a nation as long as freedom, democracy and justice are lacking.

We need to develop those first before we are taken seriously and get treated fairly.

I have never been shy of pounding on our guys where its needed. But I'm not one to give any rope to the Americans for their crimes either. As I said in my post, no marriages of convenience. I can't support America for its wretched role in Pakistan's murky affairs even for a bit just to reprimand our own guys.

The only way forward is on principle. Attack burai, not one or two seemingly bura people.

Asim your undue deletion of above posts, explains why the people of Pakistan cannot fight the injustice, as the ones in power know how to suppress them. It's a pity that, on one hand you are lecturing others on morality & sovereignty. While on the other side, you are very much like those, against whom you are asking people to stand against. Think about it, you as mod an a web based forum, cannot tolerate criticism, Then why one earth, will people like Zardari and Kiyani take the blame?

Asim your undue deletion of above posts, explains why the people of Pakistan cannot fight the injustice, as the ones in power know how to suppress them. It's a pity that, on one hand you are lecturing others on morality & sovereignty. While on the other side, you are very much like those, against whom you are asking people to stand against. Think about it, you as mod an a web based forum, cannot tolerate criticism, Then why one earth, will people like Zardari and Kiyani take the blame?

It wasn't my criticism - nor anything related, just offtopic personal attacks - on someone else. The one post criticizing my point of view was replied to.

This is also a privately run business and your statehood freedoms don't apply here. For good and moral reasons we ensure discussions are kept on topic, clean and non-offensive, to make it more readable and interesting for all. We encourage critical discussions, just don't mistake it as freedom to be abusively rude, which won't happen if we stuck to topic and not to personalities.

After reading Asim's thoughts I think he want to say that the first think pakistan needs is a open mind without any prejudice (race/color/gender/religion/region/ethnicity etc.) and get rid of hippocrasy.

1323.jpg

Freedom, Democracy and Justice , equality... 100% supported , i am proud to be Liberal Muslim ,Islam is a liberal religion , and am not a terrorist/fascist/extremist/fundamentalist/racist :)

Back
Top Bottom