What's new

As the Disadvantaged Rise, Those Above Push Back

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is interesting!

Do you have statistics to back up your claim regarding the Muslims being in worst conditions than the overall Hindu dalit population?
What can be biggest evidence than the govt constituted committiee report. itself says this.

Oh come on. Don't lecture us on oppression of minorities. We all know where it is done the most. Look at your own sasural.

We have hundreds of examples of Muslim people at high posts and good jobs. I had teachers and professors from minorities.

First focus on problems of your sasural. Every other day there is oppression of minorities in Pakistan. Lecture your own people.
:coffee:

I think since banned topics are allowed, I will be seeing many threads like this in future.

Why do you have to bring her susral in this discussion?

I meant Pakistan. After all the hatred of Hindu Muslims is due to violence done in partition and many of the culprits involved in those riots lived in Pakistan.

You have to consider whole sub-continent to understand the animosity of Hindus and Muslims.

Why do you have to bring her susral in this discussion?
Edited...........

You oppress your own Muslims, kill them. We all know about Shias and Ahemadis. First take care of your own people.

Are you talking about Ahmedi Muslims in Pakistan??

I'm talking about India Muslims, first of all ahmadis are non Muslims in our constitution and Muslims are in majority here, if anything happens it's the Pakistani that suffer, your logic is flawed when you say we attack our own muslims, we don't do that, Shias were targeted by Talibans not we Pakistanis ok. But Hindus kill Muslims in India and discriminate them, I know this very well, have many Indian Muslims friends and they tell about how they don't want to live among stinky hindus.

I'm talking about India Muslims, first of all ahmadis are non Muslims in our constitution and Muslims are in majority here, if anything happens it's the Pakistani that suffer, your logic is flawed when you say we attack our own muslims, we don't do that, Shias were targeted by Talibans not we Pakistanis ok. But Hindus kill Muslims in India and discriminate them, I know this very well, have many Indian Muslims friends and they tell about how they don't want to live among stinky hindus.
Its just reactive Hindus. Centuries of oppression by Muslim rulers and present conditions of Hindus in other part of sub-continent.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/social...-rise-attacks-places-worship.html#post3713315

Two can play the game.

Jinke ghar sheeshe ke hote hain, woh durson ke ghar pathar nahin phenka karte.

What is done to Pakistani Hindus directly affect Indian Hindus and they use it to oppress Muslims.

Still Indian Muslims are growing at good rate than Pakistani Hindus. Just do the comparison, how many Hindus occupy important position in Pakistan and how many in India.

Note that there are 97% Muslims in Pakistan and 81% Hindus in India. Still, India is doing way better when it comes to minorities.

First take care of your Muslims and minorities then talk about ours.I don't care what your constituition says.And I don't care what your imaginary "Indian Muslim friends" says.Taliban were the same people your govt supported for years.Most of them trace their rots back to pakistani madrassas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom