What's new

Army should take action against Sheikh Rasheed, says Iqbal

Edevelop

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Planning, Development and Reforms Federal Minister Ahsan Iqbal said on Saturday that the army should take action against Awami Muslim League (AML) chief Sheikh Rasheed for his remarks.

Talking to media, the minister said that Rasheed invited army to take over.

He said that any statement or attempt to spoil political stability in the country is enmity with the country.

“Sheikh Rasheed is a rejected politician and I can’t understand how such politicians get one hour on TV talk shows”, he added.

Iqbal said, “If anyone wanted to rule the country, he must wait for 2018”

Army should take action against Rasheed, says Iqbal | Pakistan Today

Planning, Development and Reforms Federal Minister Ahsan Iqbal said on Saturday that the army should take action against Awami Muslim League (AML) chief Sheikh Rasheed for his remarks.

Talking to media, the minister said that Rasheed invited army to take over.

He said that any statement or attempt to spoil political stability in the country is enmity with the country.

“Sheikh Rasheed is a rejected politician and I can’t understand how such politicians get one hour on TV talk shows”, he added.

Iqbal said, “If anyone wanted to rule the country, he must wait for 2018”

Army should take action against Rasheed, says Iqbal | Pakistan Today
Personally i dont like Shiekh sb but no doubt that he has the unique style to attract the peoples with his 'Mirchi Masala Baten', Like "Bhains gher me ho to doodh lenay bahir keu jaen":p:.That's why most of the channels invite him for more viewership and to gain popularity.

On topic- in reality these types of leaders are not loyal to army, they just want their benefits their political career is over that's why they want another Marshal-law in the country.

On topic- in reality these types of leaders are not loyal to army, they just want their benefits their political career is over that's why they want another Marshal-law in the country.
So Does it mean that being loyal to country means being loyal to army?....Akbar Bugti sb was indeed a traitor by this standard....and so proves the word about Pakistan that,"All over the world, countries need armies. In Pakistan, army is the country"

So Does it mean that being loyal to country means being loyal to army?....Akbar Bugti sb was indeed a traitor by this standard....and so proves the word about Pakistan that,"All over the world, countries need armies. In Pakistan, army is the country"
better go out to other countries, cause its like that here?
guss what NAWAZ SHARIF knew it better, cause he was a product himself of army?

Back
Top Bottom