What's new

Anyone using tapatalk?

S.M.R

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Whenever i browse forum using tapatalk, in every thread and every page, following post appears? I am alone facing this?
73ba4007-70fd-666f.jpg

How come tapatalk compatibility window doesn't pop up on defence.pk, while it always work on other forums?

How come tapatalk compatibility window doesn't pop up on defence.pk, while it always work on other forums?

Yeah, it doesnt, but i searched pdf in tapatalk, it was there. May be the forum / pluggin version is old.

Btw, can you check that post of ak-47A appears in your tapatalk?

You have quoted that post and need to unquote it. It's simple procedure... just delete your internet history and it should be fine... if not then make a post by quoting that post... just do it for once and the system will no longer automatically quote your post.

You could also try this by using your computer but best is to just delete your history and it will be OK. Samething happens when you use the laptop and quote a post but do not reply back to them.

Tapatalk will be disabled, we are going to have an improved mobile skin for all mobile browsers.

Tapatalk will be disabled, we are going to have an improved mobile skin for all mobile browsers.

It may sound too much, what about easy-to-use Apps for iOS and Android?
You could sell them for $0.99 to cover the development cost.

Whenever i browse forum using tapatalk, in every thread and every page, following post appears? I am alone facing this?
73ba4007-70fd-666f.jpg

Yeah I also faced same problem and stopped using tapatalk.

Yes I get that same congratulation post on every page. :blink:

Thanks brothers. So it is a problem with Tapatalk plugin of the forum.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom