What's new

Anyone have bone

WishLivePak

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
dear sir

anyone have xbone and want to play with me thanks

hello sorry i mean xbox one. like you say ps4, people say xbone. can mod change my title to xbone please thank you sir

@ModerAdmin

Last edited:
hello

its xbone.. its like u say ps4, people say xbone or xbox one. i type tablet so its hard to type everything so i make it short

do you have xbone? please post id. i haven't chosen my id yet so ill add you, they gave me temporary one
lol bone? come on dude stop wasting band width.
oh sorry i see bone in title

can mod change my title or delete thread so i remake
i mean xbox one or xbone

lol bone? come on dude stop wasting band width.
Do you have Xonotic game? Will you play it with me??

hello sir

i used to play pc before. can you believe i pay $2000? for it

but i stop because pc games always buggy and slow updates. with xbone you get exclusive games and they work. i pay $400 and everything work fine, no headache. i pay $350 for mouse headset and keyboard but now i pay $400 for everything and i play fine. i save money

i have like 500+ steam games :p for windows and mac combined. yes pc has free and cheap games but they too much problem and problem = no fun. so i buy used games and i play fine and i enjoy a lot but i want to play online. there are no public servers so you need friends to play with

thank you

oh i forget that you need update drivers on pc all the time etc my xbox it does it all at once. one update fix everything.

Last edited:
hello sir

but i stop because pc games always buggy and slow updates. with xbone you get exclusive games and they work.

i have like 500+ steam games :p for windows and mac combined
Good job keep it up

hello sir

but i stop because pc games always buggy and slow updates. with xbone you get exclusive games and they work. i pay $400 and everything work fine, no headache. i pay $350 for mouse headset and keyboard but now i pay $400 for everything and i play fine. i save money

i have like 500+ steam games :p for windows and mac combined. yes pc has free and cheap games but they too much problem and problem = no fun. so i buy used games and i play fine and i enjoy a lot but i want to play online. there are no public servers so you need friends to play with

thank you

oh i forget that you need update drivers on pc all the time etc my xbox it does it all at once. one update fix everything.
I play PC games and I don't give a penny to them... :agree:

I play PC games and I don't give a penny to them... :agree:
i play games that arent cheap and need good computer

i bought AOE2 HD. I play online. Soooooo many mexicans! i Asked why and they said because they've slow computer. its annoying when they play their music ingame.

But i pay games then i have to pay DLC :( then it gets too expensive

i play games that arent cheap and need good computer

i bought AOE2 HD. I play online. Soooooo many mexicans! i Asked why and they said because they've slow computer. its annoying when they play their music ingame.

But i pay games then i have to pay DLC :( then it gets too expensive
You can get all the PC games on torrent. I use to download such expensive games on torrent.

Back
Top Bottom