What's new

ANNOUNCEMENT!

AgNoStiC MuSliM

ADVISORS
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Dear members,

The Economy and development section on the forum was put in place to primarily discuss news related to Pakistan. While we do not mind news from other parts of the world being posted occasionally, of late there have been more threads on non-Pakistani events than Pakistani, which sort of defeats the purpose of that section.

The forum administration has decided to now make the section exclusively Pakistani, except for the sticky threads related to India, China and Bangladesh economy. All India/Bangladesh/China related economic/development news must be posted in these threads.

In the process of restructuring the forum, there may be some other changes as well - new mods, renamed sub-sections, sub-sections with multiple content or changed content rules etc.

Thank you all for contributing constructively and making the forum a success, and don't hesitate to approach the admin team in case of clarifications and questions.

Cheers

Very fair proposal. Even though it's a international forum however it's still about Pakistan defense and it's interest.

I think this forum already surplus the generosity and hospitably to international members so asking for more would be pure selfish.

Agno I hope you remember what I said to you about "new mods":D

That's Good but more needs to be done.There is so much Indian crap on this forum that it looks more like Indian Forum then Pakistani.Do we really need 20 new threads daily for Indians?Make a thread for their defence, economy and other slumdog news and everything should be post there.

That's Good but more needs to be done.There is so much Indian crap on this forum that it looks more like Indian Forum then Pakistani.Do we really need 20 new threads daily for Indians?Make a thread for their defence, economy and other slumdog news and everything should be post there.

I doubt if - indian members stop posting in this forum- will it remain same fun ?

I know civilized way: is the way to go and some idiots do cross the line by abusing each other.

but that line is also crossed by everybody Pakistani Indian Chinese american members one Pakistani like yourself. You are surely going wrong way.

This site is fun because of comparative analysis . other wise for sheer information we have newspaper in every household. this forum is loved and used by many because of its nature of acceptance and democratic way to allow people to put their point across. :cheers:

Giving the thread a bump to inform those who missed it that the E&D section is now only for Pakistani news.

A.M Sir,

I would suggest banning Old Indian members who would start a New thread related to Indian Economy.

Regards
Shravan

Back
Top Bottom