What's new

ANKA is on the way for ILA 2014(Berlin)

xxxKULxxx

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
ANKA will be exposed in a fair for the first time... At the same time this is ANKA's first expose in a foreign country...

ANKA İnsansız Hava Aracı Almanya yolcusu

insansız-hava-aracı.jpg

Anka is my favourite toy of our Defence Industry so far. :tup:
Unfortunately we dont hear much about Altay these days. :(

Last thing we heard about ALTAY MBT is maybe 1 week ago Murad BAYAR said "Everything is going good and if there will not be a problem we will start serial production plans inorder to start serial production in 2015"

Last thing we heard about ALTAY MBT is maybe 1 week ago Murad BAYAR said "Everything is going good and if there will not be a problem we will start serial production plans inorder to start serial production in 2015"
Yeah but i'd like to see some new pictures of firing testings and probably a new turret.

That would be great. This current process is about to finish so i think it will not take too much time for this kind of pics & videos...
The tank looks good but i dont like the shape of the turret, its also not that effective as an sharper Turret against hits such as the one on Merkava for exsample if im not wrong.

The tank looks good but i dont like the shape of the turret, its also not that effective as an sharper Turret against hits such as the one on Merkava for exsample if im not wrong.

I agree... This current shape of turret makes ALTAY bigger as a target...

Back
Top Bottom