What's new

Ambala to station first squadron of MMRCA fighters

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can they fly without engines? Who knows when will PAF will place the order and then they have to manufacture it. They still haven't made any request in July 2012. Even if they place the request now, they have to start manufacture them, and so easily end of 2013 atleast for Block 2.

And the pic, the Kanwa interview already confimed that SD-10 is still under testing. The pic too is from Prototype in China undergoing testing, not PAF operational squadron(see the CAC insignia). So since the pic is brand new posted only Yesterday, SD-10 is still under testing in China. What a shame! :P And you talk about LCA, while your own behind is leaking...

Who says that additional request if needed was never placed ? You have made a claim again , prove it :lol: Is every single military news revealed to the public ? :azn:

It said that SD-10 was test fired in 2011 too which confirms that the missile was ready for induction back then and now a whole year has passed ... Pakistan has completed integration of a dozen other missiles but the same cant be true for SD-10 ! Why , just because your denial mode doesn't permit that :P I know the yesterday's pic , first you were refusing to even believe that JFT has ever carried a BVR missile ... Busted that , didn't I ? How does that prove that the missile is still under testing ? :azn: Do you expect a picture of JFT firing a PL-12 from PAF squadrons for you ? :rofl: ... There was also a report confirming all the things I have been saying from the start from Airforce Daily , wasn't it ?

I need not even talk about LCA Tejas ... 30 years and still counting and still no sign of induction :lol: Engine project failed miserably and about all of the major components including avionics are foreign which speaks a great deal about what you have done in 3 decades that too with foreign consultancy in design :rofl: Why would we compare it with a project completed in record time with operational 3 squadrons and complete weapon integration and the next Block-2 coming this year ?

Mods, How about cleaning up SD10, FC1 crap worth 20 pages from and rafales in ambala thread....

And the pic, the Kanwa interview already confimed that SD-10 is still under testing. The pic too is from Prototype in China undergoing testing, not PAF operational squadron(see the CAC insignia). So since the pic is brand new posted only Yesterday, SD-10 is still under testing in China. What a shame! :P And you talk about LCA, while your own behind is leaking... :lol:

That's the SD-10B being tested. We have already inducted SD-10A.

Who says that additional request if needed was never placed ? You have made a claim again , prove it :lol: Is every single military news revealed to the public ? :azn:
The contract is HALF COMPLETE!! Can't u read?

It said that SD-10 was test fired in 2011 too which does not automatically confirm that the missile was ready for induction back then since testing and induction are 2 difference things and now a whole year has passed ... Pakistan has completed integration of a dozen other missiles according to my fanboy brain, but the same cant be true for SD-10 ! Why , just because your denial mode doesn't permit that :P I know the yesterday's pic , first you were believing that JFT maybe was carrying a dummy missile, which is a reasonable assumption considering it is a standard practice to test with dummies first. How does that prove that the missile is still under testing ? :azn: Do you expect a picture of JFT firing a PL-12 from PAF squadrons for you ? :rofl: ... There was also a fanboy typed report without links or proof confirming all the things I have been saying from the start from Airforce Daily , wasn't it ?
Corrected. :lol:

I need not even talk about LCA Tejas ... 30 years and still counting and still no sign of induction Engine project failed miserably and about all of the major components including avionics are foreign which speaks a great deal about what you have done in 3 decades that too with foreign consultancy in design Why would we compare it with a project completed in record time with operational 3 squadrons and complete weapon integration and the next Block-2 coming this year ?
Block 2 coming this year without engines. :lol:

That's the SD-10B being tested. We have already inducted SD-10A.
Who is saying that?

Who is saying that?

It's common knowledge. I mean, if you don't know stuff like this, why are you even arguing about the JF-17? Arguing for the sake of trolling i presume?

And no engines in Block-2? What are you on about?

It's common knowledge. I mean, if you don't know stuff like this, why are you even arguing about the JF-17? Arguing for the sake of trolling i presume?
If it is so common knowledge post links which confirms it.

And no engines in Block-2? What are you on about?
This is common knowledge and you still didn't know about it! How come? But unlike you i will posts link to "common knowledge".
Take-off Magazine : RD-33: output on the rise
"Finally, the RD-93, a RD-33 derivative with the low-mounted accessory gearbox, is exported to China to fit FC-1 (JF-17) light single-engine fighters. The deal for 100 RD-93s with an option for 400 more was clinched in April 2005. The first 15 engines were assembled by Klimov, and Chernyshev has handled the rest of the deliveries since 2006. The contract is half-complete, and the deliveries shall resume as soon as the customer submits its request."

^

Proof that the user hasn't submitted additional request ? :azn: Any from Klimov ?

P.S Very reasonable to assume that SD-10A is already inducted , when it was test fired in 2011 ! Insider reports confirm the integration ...

This news came out in July. So as of July 2012, no request from PAF. I have no proof for October 2012. But neither do you to prove PAF has submitted it's request even in October 2012!!!

If it is so common knowledge post links which confirms it.

It has been reported by numerous think-tanks right here on PDF, for example:
China...............200....PL-12/SD-10A/B.........BVRAAM.........................2006..... .2010.......
For JF-17 and possibly modernized Mirage-3/5 combat aircraft; 25 rounds delivered so far.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakist...ers-all-countries-pakistan-1950-2010-a-3.html

Hell it has been reported on SIPRI as well.
There's a whole JF-17 information thread for people like you.

You clearly haven't done any reading at all. I mean even after being banned for a year or two (for trolling on jf-17 threads...what a surprise), you should've atleast started reading up on JF-17 developments if you're so eager to argue about it.

"Finally, the RD-93, a RD-33 derivative with the low-mounted accessory gearbox, is exported to China to fit FC-1 (JF-17) light single-engine fighters. The deal for 100 RD-93s with an option for 400 more was clinched in April 2005. The first 15 engines were assembled by Klimov, and Chernyshev has handled the rest of the deliveries since 2006. The contract is half-complete, and the deliveries shall resume as soon as the customer submits its request."
“We have a contract for the supply of 100 engines, we have signed an agreement for the eventual supply of 500 engines, and we believe that is still on course,” said the official from the China National Aero-Technology Import and Export agency (CATIC). “I have not seen any instruction to stop this."

China: Russia

Patience young grasshopper. The JF-17 is important to PAF. We will get the engines no problemo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom