What's new

Amazing North Korean Military Parade!

OrionHunter

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
Guys! This one's a must see! Check out the Army's Goose march - like robots from another planet! The precision is mind boggling!! How the heck do they do this? :woot: Here it is. Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like all the soldiers are paid well!! Or are they?

Look at em.. they all have such a lovely bounce in their step.. boing boing boing.
Ah! So you were ogling only at the girls!! Yep! They do go boing boing boing! Sexy eh? :girl_wacko:

But they seem to be enjoying the practice...

north-korea-army-women-marching.jpg

And all work and no play makes Jill a dull girl, what? So here they're letting their hair down. Seems unthinkable in North Korea.

120718_nkorea_kimun_dancing_soldiers.380;380;7;70;0.jpg

It was like a pink floyd music video.

Bang on the buck...especially that 'Another brick in the wall' theme...couple that funeral like music...lyrics of ' we dont need no education' and see the video...you have a masterpiece!!!

BTW, the Ruskies also put on a good show, with the rhythm and robotic like movement and all... especially with those faces looking high up in the sky but the eyes peeking out a corner!...

russian_men_parade2.jpg

Bang on the buck...especially that 'Another brick in the wall' theme...couple that funeral like music...lyrics of ' we dont need no education' and see the video...you have a masterpiece!!!

BTW, the Ruskies also put on a good show, with the rhythm and robotic like movement and all... especially with those faces looking high up in the sky but the eyes peeking out a corner!...

russian_men_parade2.jpg
But where the dickens are the Russian women? I wanna see whether they go boing, boing, boing too, as Oscar says! :woot:

But where the dickens are the Russian women? I wanna see whether they go boing, boing, boing too, as Oscar says! :woot:

Not too sure about the boing boing part of the the Ruskies....but HELLoooooo ladies!!!:woot:

article-1385131-0BF94B7A00000578-556_964x632.jpg

I think they are less military, more models!!!

^^ Hell's bells, man!! :woot: :woot: The Ruskis sure have a sexy army!! Where do I sign up? :D

Back
Top Bottom