What's new

Almost 2 Billion Dollars from USA will be coming into Pakistani Economy

AZADPAKISTAN2009

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
The November attack on Pakistani military checkposts killing 26 soldiers further worsened the ties and Pakistan blocked the Nato supplies to Afghanistan creating a big problem for the US-led forces in Afghanistan.

Overt and covert meetings since then have not been able to bridge the gap between the two uneasy allies. Islamabad has been demanding of the US to apologise for the killing of the Pakistani soldiers

“Now the US wants a middle way out and they are ready to come up with an official ‘sorry’ to settle the dispute,” the official said. According to sources, Washington was also considering undertaking the rehabilitation of road infrastructure in order to open up suspended supply routes, and various options were under consideration for Congressional approval in this regard.

Authorities in Islamabad have estimated that the heavy flow of Nato/Isaf supplies over the past decade have caused damage worth $ 1.6 billion to Pakistan’s road infrastructure. There was initially a huge gap between the estimation worked out by the Pakistani side and the US, as Islamabad forwarded its
proposal to impose a fee of $ 5,500 per container while Washington kick-started its offer with the meagre suggestion of $ 223 to $ 500 per container.

“Now we have also suggested a middle way to find a solution to this stalemate, but the ultimate decision will be taken by political leadership of both countries,” the official added.

It seems the on-again, off-again mating ritual between the US and Pakistan is on track again. How long will it last this time is anybody's guess Lo shuru ho gayi, pyaar ki dastaan. aage, aage dekhiye, hota hai kya.

Seems like they got the "apology" and "money" both....win-win for Pakistan.:drag:

OP where is the link?
if i am not mistaken they have opened the route free of cost .

"Kitney Aircraft Carrier thi unke pass 1 ... bus 1 wo bhi used old ....ha ha ha ha ha, raat ko jub bache nahi soote , un ki maa un ko kehti hai so ja ... warna ... AZADPAKISTAN2009 ajaiga "
come on time to change your signature , paanch saal mein hamare paas do aircraft carrier , uske saath 90 mig29k aur battle group ... tab kya hoga socho ?

come on time to change your signature , paanch saal mein hamare paas do aircraft carrier , uske saath 90 mig29k aur battle group ... tab kya hoga socho ?
:rofl:...........I was also thinking to tell him.....:D

I thought USA said talaq,talaq talaq and is now returning mehr .

I thought USA said talaq,talaq talaq and is now returning mehr .
and now since china is giving mehr can i say pakistan has said kabool hai,kabool hai,kabool hai
i m kidding,dont mind guys:blink:

Back
Top Bottom