What's new

alien CRAFT ON BOARD OF A U.S AIRCRAFT

Photoshop check the size , color and shadow
thats worse than a 8 year old photoshopping skill....
Lolzzz, you comments show your utter ignorance..if you had clicked the link, you will realise, it is a video...and not a still image and in no way it looks fake...
But I think the conclusion arrived in the tweet is also ridiculous, it seems to be a system that is perhaps mounted on an axis and can be revolved.

@Malik Alashter

The closest thing to an alien presence in our solar system are the CIA records that hint on a long dead civilization on Mars. There isn't anything else out there as of yet.

Lolzzz, you comments show your utter ignorance..if you had clicked the link, you will realise, it is a video...and not a still image and in no way it looks fake...
But I think the conclusion arrived in the tweet is also ridiculous, it seems to be a system that is perhaps mounted on an axis and can be revolved.
Na bad PS look at the shadow below this alleged UFO @war&peace :disagree:

Oh i m sorry didnt knew videos were word of God
And in no way they can be edited

@Retired Troll pls tell Imran Khan sir to ban ufos. They are increasing pollution and global worming. Alien should use eco friendly bicycle or carpool. I’m am writing letter to Modiji about same.

@Retired Troll pls tell Imran Khan sir to ban ufos. They are increasing pollution and global worming. Alien should use eco friendly bicycle or carpool. I’m am writing letter to Modiji about same.

Totally man.

Two whales died during this while countless tunas are infected with HiV51. The wise dolphin King died watching this. Its civil war.

You find a good Mahabharata equivalent while i round up the Muslims saying dajjal is here.

Lets light this thing up.....

On a second thought Yes Prime Minister Khan has taken notice of this waste of fuel and sued the Aliens for 33 billion Dollars.

Lets milk this. Wait .. i didnt mean that..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom