• In the future their is hope, a Messiah(true leader) will come

Votes: 4 80.0%

• Total voters

SEOminati

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Assalam O Alaikum

I hope all of you brothers are safe and sound.

Disclaimer: Alhamdulillah I am living a very happy life and earning a handsome amount and have more than what most people could imagine and dream of. I have no family issues, no financial issues, health is good, ALLAH ka jitna shukar kia jaye kam hai, but ik dard hai jo pareshan kiye rakhta hai.

I just saw this video of Javed Miandad on the decision of govt to give a 20% discount on the monthly tuition fee and suddenly I am again surrounded by depression and lost hope in our system and the people as well.

Schools have become Mafias/billionaires
Sindh Government still effing up badly all they needed badly was the same that "Mithun needed in the movie "The Tashkent Files" and they got it
Grocery sellers selling on their own price
Rikshaw wala asking for 2x 3x the justified price for traveling
KE sending bills of their own choice
Vehicles overpriced (koi poochne wala nahi)
Police corrupt to the core
Kiryana stores selling on their own price

So all in all every single person is corrupt in his own manner. Hum kis taraf ja rahe hain?

The day "Tabdeeli" ka naara laga tha I was like "Tabdeeli comes from within" but looks like the awaam (not everyone) themselves don't want the change.

By looking at the current society condition, can we say k ye Muslim maashra hai? for one moment Muslim na sahi, insaano ka maashra hai?

You can't expect a messiah from the hoard of selfish people.

Egjaaakly! There's no redemption other than an evolutionary process to take trash out gradually. But the now and immediate problem is not about how the corrupt practices could rapidly be ended or not but to make the under dog a share holder in this system by giving him a chunk of financial administrative authority.

Imo a trickle down effect is necessary to stop a bloody revolution in its track. Which is to reinstate the local bodies govt in letter and spirit.

Egjaaakly! There's no redemption other than an evolutionary process to take trash out gradually. But the now and immediate problem is not about how the corrupt practices could rapidly be ended or not but to make the under dog a share holder in this system by giving him a chunk of financial administrative authority.

Imo a trickle down effect is necessary to stop a bloody revolution in its track. Which is to reinstate the local bodies govt in letter and spirit.
If only our armed forces kept at bay since the independence from the politics, then we would be in a different position today.
When your train gets derailed multiple times in its 6 hour journey then that journey takes 60 hours to complete. Yes you are right, we will eventually come out from this mess. But at what cost? Time.

I have solution but would take 25 years max.

Every such solution have to have a kick and punch place for the executive for it to be implemented effectively. Any increase in the executive's authority without a proper check and balance results in a decrease in the Civil liberties of the nation. And that check and balance agent must be free from the executive's influence at all like Judiciary and NAB.

Agreed, but don't you think that the modern media and technology is bringing a change to things? For starters, there is more awareness, especially amongst the youth against the hegemonic regimes. I believe where there's a hope, there's a way.
Technology, yes. Media? Hell no. Just take this corona as a test case of our media seriousness. They are doing politics politics over the time of crisis. You can't expect these bunch of fools to literate the population when the 5th pillar itself is corrupted to the core.
https://gulfnews.com/world/asia/pak...-is-playing-politics-politics-1.1585289943755

In the time of coronavirus, Pakistan’s media is playing politics-politics
Media agenda: how to politicise coronavirus while saying how not to politicise coronavirus

Assalam O Alaikum

I hope all of you brothers are safe and sound.

Disclaimer: Alhamdulillah I am living a very happy life and earning a handsome amount and have more than what most people could imagine and dream of. I have no family issues, no financial issues, health is good, ALLAH ka jitna shukar kia jaye kam hai, but ik dard hai jo pareshan kiye rakhta hai.

I just saw this video of Javed Miandad on the decision of govt to give a 20% discount on the monthly tuition fee and suddenly I am again surrounded by depression and lost hope in our system and the people as well.

Schools have become Mafias/billionaires
Sindh Government still effing up badly all they needed badly was the same that "Mithun needed in the movie "The Tashkent Files" and they got it
Grocery sellers selling on their own price
Rikshaw wala asking for 2x 3x the justified price for traveling
KE sending bills of their own choice
Vehicles overpriced (koi poochne wala nahi)
Police corrupt to the core
Kiryana stores selling on their own price

So all in all every single person is corrupt in his own manner. Hum kis taraf ja rahe hain?

The day "Tabdeeli" ka naara laga tha I was like "Tabdeeli comes from within" but looks like the awaam (not everyone) themselves don't want the change.

By looking at the current society condition, can we say k ye Muslim maashra hai? for one moment Muslim na sahi, insaano ka maashra hai?

Pakistan is hopeless. It's not because of awam, it's because of the system. Why not awam? Because awam wants better leader. Why do you think people voted for Imran Khan? Because they were shown Riasat e Medina. If awam was corrupt then IK wouldn't have received a single vote.

Now, the best example i can give you how Pakistani elite leaders are responsible for corrupt society is this.

In school, there were different kinds of teachers. Some teachers kept the students really calm and under control. Others didn't care much and students did what they wanted creating rowdiness.

Imagine if a teacher came and whined these students are bad students and i can't do anything. He would be a really crappy teacher, wouldn't he?

Another teacher comes and brings order to the class. Same students, different teachers, different response.

That's Pakistani society and country. We have shitty leaders as country heads. They're bad people inside but blame the awam for their own dirt.

Don't complain about the schools or reira walas. When i and any other person sees Jehangir Khan Tareen, a convicted criminal attending cabinet giving middle finger to Pakistan, creating sugar and wheat crisis and walking like a badass king and sitting on TV with respect, you bet your life we will suck Pakistan too.

Pakistan belongs to us just as much as it belongs to these elites. If PTI can profit off it and be considered halal then why wouldn't a poor person?

This is something that many people don't want to hear but this is the mindset of the people. The day you throw away trash leaders is the day Pakistan will become a better country too.

Look at this even. People are bashing private schools, they're private, they're free to charge whatever they want. Shouldn't we be bashing the government for giving our tax money to a matric pass smoker? Why are government schools so crappy?

I can make a school today given a few laks and it will be better than crap government schools. What's the difference?

Last edited:
Technology, yes. Media? Hell no. Just take this corona as a test case of our media seriousness. They are doing politics politics over the time of crisis. You can't expect these bunch of fools to literate the population when the 5th pillar itself is corrupted to the core.
https://gulfnews.com/world/asia/pak...-is-playing-politics-politics-1.1585289943755

Media agenda: how to politicise coronavirus while saying how not to politicise coronavirus

True True, the media mostly caters to the older jazbaati watchers. People can gain information through other mediums as time goes on. For now , i think a positive attitude is a must. We need a optimistic look on things and the patience to bring in the change. We need to get rid of the "Nothing will change, same old selfish people will remain" and the "Someone else will do it Inshallah" . EVERYONE should play a role of positivity, no matter how small it is.

If only our armed forces kept at bay since the independence from the politics, then we would be in a different position today.
When your train gets derailed multiple times in its 6 hour journey then that journey takes 60 hours to complete. Yes you are right, we will eventually come out from this mess. But at what cost? Time.

army did manage to pull out marvelous democratically progressive things for us but at the same time screwed many a projects up.

Bro here's the thing, shouldn't you be making decisions for a chemical plant if they hire you for you have the right credentials? What if a technically illiterate outsider who's got no stakes in that plant supercedes you and become a middle man between the owner and the technical staff responsible to keep it running. And to make things more worse the owner completely relies on his input than yours, what gonna happen?

Last edited:

When young ones goes after these journos they are called brainless trolls. I myself was labelled as one when I questioned one.

Here is an article on whats wrong with journalism in Pakistan. Ironically his article was stopped from being published and then he had to publish it in his own online print.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/the-people-vs-media.660052/

we have to improve our selves and our family structure if we really want to produce a good leader

Back
Top Bottom