What's new

Featured Air Chief visits Special Services Wing (SSW) Base

Most people don't know we have been using surveillance drones since the 1980's. At that time not many people knew about them, they were not as advanced as today, were mostly used for still photographs of the enemy areas, didn't have too much range or endurance and were called Remotely Piloted Vehicles (RPV's).

As for the current use of drones by PAF, PA, and PN, besides the normal live surveillance and attack on terrorists, the real use is very sophisticated and highly secret. I don't think their pics or use will become public knowledge in the near future.

SURVEILLANCE ALONG EASTERN BORDER, WITH EXCEPTION OF FALCO, ALL OF THEM UAV NOT UACV

What exactly are we doing with these drones

Delivering pizza???

Bomb something or someone for Pakistan's sake

They should be useful for our own terrorists atleast or in Balochistan or Afghanistan
Exactly whats the use of these toys if the troops are operating blindly without ISR and Close Air support.
I think they just raised these squadrons so the procurement team could line their pockets.
Literally zero ops use.

Most people don't know we have been using surveillance drones since the 1980's. At that time not many people knew about them, they were not as advanced as today, were mostly used for still photographs of the enemy areas, didn't have too much range or endurance and were called Remotely Piloted Vehicles (RPV's).
since 80s they had been only use by then superpowers basically (USA/Soviet/Russia)
As for the current use of drones by PAF, PA, and PN, besides the normal live surveillance and attack on terrorists
how many drone attack on terrorists by PA, i think it is quite few of them, i think its only from BURRAQ only or may be from FALCO???

as far as my knowledge goes, PA had a couple, I am forgetting what exact make and model, but I believe they were either French or US design. I am not sure how extensively PA used them or was that only for experiments.

since 80s they had been only use by then superpowers basically (USA/Soviet/Russia)

how many drone attack on terrorists by PA, i think it is quite few of them, i think its only from BURRAQ only or may be from FALCO???

PA does not use drones attacks too frequently, but when they do they never declare/claimed them officially.

What exactly are we doing with these drones

Delivering pizza???

Bomb something or someone for Pakistan's sake

They should be useful for our own terrorists atleast or in Balochistan or Afghanistan

Nope, Kebab rolls. The Chief like them regularly.

By the way, it seems he was there for shooting practice.

Falcons is UCAV?? When PQF bought UCAV version??

Other then Burraq Pakistan have Wing long-Ii UCAV probably 32 in numbers.

Pakistan-China-to-Co-Produce-Strike-Capable-Wing-Loong-II-UAV-MALE-1024x503.jpg

Back
Top Bottom