What's new

Afghan Officials Showing Their Filthy Racist Side After Winning a Warm Up Match

Bo ho bo we lost a cricket match Pakistan destroyed Loy Afghanistan what logic these dudes have

Defeat in Cricket and real life is very much different. Only goes to show the hatred these people have for us, while we have always considered them as brothers.
Coming to the Cricket I would say keep calm and support team Pakistan till the end, this is a good balanced side and it has done it before, relax.

Defeat in Cricket and real life is very much different. Only goes to show the hatred these people have for us, while we have always considered them as brothers.
Coming to the Cricket I would say keep calm and support team Pakistan till the end, this is a good balanced side and it has done it before, relax.

I am okay with defeat. Happens in a sport

It is the behavior of prominent Afghans that is the issue here. And these are just very examples

In fact these examples show why Afghanistan would always remain a sh!thole. Such kind of nations can't proper ever

Afghan cricket fans are most childish and immature fans you will ever see....come on its just one practice game and they reacting as if they have won the world cup trophy. Pathetic performance of our team gave them this opportunity of trolling

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom