Devil Soul

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Afghan border forces kill two Pakistani shepherds
SYED ALI SHAH
Updated 2014-04-14 14:53:25
QUETTA: Afghan security forces killed two Pakistani nationals who had mistakenly entered into Afghanistan near Badini area on Monday morning, a Levies official said.

A Levies official who requested not to be named, since he was not authorised to speak to media, told Dawn that two shepherds had mistakenly slipped into Afghanistan from Badini.

He said the Afghan security forces deployed at the border opened unprovoked gunfire without any warning killing the two shepherds on the spot.

The victims belonged to Badini area of Killa Saifullah district.

"I have ordered inquiry into the incident", Home Secretary Balochistan, Syed Asad Gilani told Dawn.

He said a team of senior officers was also dispatched to the area to probe the incident.

However, levies officials stated that the two shepherds were in pursuit of their camels and other livestock when they mistakenly slipped into Afghan territory.

A levies officer, who was negotiating the return of the dead bodies, told Dawn that "Afghan forces claim, the victims were Taliban insurgents".

The dead bodies of the victims were brought to Badini after negotiations with Afghan authorities.

Security was tightened on both sides of the border after the incident.

Few months back, the Afghan forces had killed four Pakistani tribesmen from Qamar uddin Karez area of Zhob district of Balochistan.

Pakistani foreign office had lodged strong protest with Afghan authorities.

Good God, shoot first policy? What about warnings? It's not like language is a problem. If errors were made there should be compensation for the families. These families live literally from meal to meal. Allah bless them.

I don't like the way the guards have just said that they were Taliban insurgents.

These people are tribal Pakhtuns and if justice is not met soon then there will be hell to pay.

Good God, shoot first policy? What about warnings? It's not like language is a problem. If errors were made there should be compensation for the families. These families live literally from meal to meal. Allah bless them.

I don't like the way the guards have just said that they were Taliban insurgents.

These people are tribal Pakhtuns and if justice is not met soon then there will be hell to pay.
The situation in the subcontinent and Af-Pak is su fcuked up that these incidents are becoming more and more common

Afghan border forces kill two Pakistani shepherds
SYED ALI SHAH
Updated 2014-04-14 14:53:25
QUETTA: Afghan security forces killed two Pakistani nationals who had mistakenly entered into Afghanistan near Badini area on Monday morning, a Levies official said.

A Levies official who requested not to be named, since he was not authorised to speak to media, told Dawn that two shepherds had mistakenly slipped into Afghanistan from Badini.

He said the Afghan security forces deployed at the border opened unprovoked gunfire without any warning killing the two shepherds on the spot.

The victims belonged to Badini area of Killa Saifullah district.

"I have ordered inquiry into the incident", Home Secretary Balochistan, Syed Asad Gilani told Dawn.

He said a team of senior officers was also dispatched to the area to probe the incident.

However, levies officials stated that the two shepherds were in pursuit of their camels and other livestock when they mistakenly slipped into Afghan territory.

A levies officer, who was negotiating the return of the dead bodies, told Dawn that "Afghan forces claim, the victims were Taliban insurgents".

The dead bodies of the victims were brought to Badini after negotiations with Afghan authorities.

Security was tightened on both sides of the border after the incident.

Few months back, the Afghan forces had killed four Pakistani tribesmen from Qamar uddin Karez area of Zhob district of Balochistan.

Pakistani foreign office had lodged strong protest with Afghan authorities.
Very unfortunate. Rest in peace. :(

Not the first time ... meanwhile we let afghanis cross the border on their shitty hondas with zaidan number plate..

All the power to F.C ... Hope they continue their "job" with more zeal ...even the afghanis on the other side are ... of these ANA low lives.

Not the first time ... meanwhile we let afghanis cross the border on their shitty hondas with zaidan number plate..

All the power to F.C ... Hope they continue their "job" with more zeal ...even the afghanis on the other side are ... of these ANA low lives.

It's true bro. I don't remember the FC ever shooting an Afghan civilian like this. The truth will come out.

I hope the Afghan government makes its investigations.

The situation in the subcontinent and Af-Pak is su fcuked up that these incidents are becoming more and more common

The Indo/Pak border is far better and you usually do get people who stray across and they are just sent back after routine questioning. The Af/Pak border is far more sensitive, mainly down to the fact that it is far more porous and operating procedures are a very grey area.

hahahahah.. you hope too much bro...

I know bro. It's always the optimism in me.

A jigra should be sent from FATA to determine what happened and who is respsonsible. This I feel would have a better outcome.

I know bro. It's always the optimism in me.

A jigra should be sent from FATA to determine what happened and who is respsonsible. This I feel would have a better outcome.

This happened in Baluchistan... Area i think falls under Zhob Militia or Bolan Scouts... as for Jirga.. forget it man.. the people on the borders are poor.. the livestock n crops are their sole source of livelihood... but let me tell you 1 thing... ANA will pay for this and they do...

Last edited:
This happened in Baluchistan... Area i think falls under Zhob Militia or Bolan Scouts... as for Jirga.. forget it man.. the people on the borders are poor.. the livestock n crops are their sole source of livelyhood... but let me tell you 1 thing... ANA will pay for this and they do...

Ah yes it did. I was also talking about the deaths of our four tribal kin.

The people are very poor like you said and the people who did this should be made to pay. Could you just imagine the sole bread winner just killed and he leaves a wife, probably several children and a mother and father to look after.

I'm really trying to keep my cool here bro.....

looks like they've learned trigger happiness from their masters...

Pakistan should file an official protest and warn that Pakistani border forces can retaliate if they detect Pakistani nationals being fired upon

these border forces on the other side who do these things - theyre the same guys who shoot eachother

with time, action will hopefully be taken

sh*t like this is not okay, and it shouldnt be taken lightly

Back
Top Bottom